K-8 & Ungraded
Lawrence, MA

Posted August 23, 2013
The Wetherbee School is a great school. My son has been there since kindergaten and the staff has been exeptional. They have helped my child go from a difiant, aggressive kid to one of the most helpful kids in school. My son was diagnose with ADHD a couple of years ago, the Wetherbee teachers took extra time to come up with a special plan to fit my sons needs. I thaked each and everyone of them for their help and support.

Posted August 21, 2013
The Wetherbee school has been an excellent school over all. Both of my oldest boys went there and I felt that the teachers there do care for their students education. Now I have my youngest one and the help he get there with his education plan is beyond excellent.

Posted March 05, 2010

Emily G Wetherbee 0

Posted November 26, 2009
l love the wetherbee school its so fun and so much learning to do . But if you go to the wetherbee its a very big school but you will get to like it alot it a very good school

Posted July 19, 2009
i think this school can teach anyone in the world they work real hard the teachers are very nice but they dont let any student take over the teachers in that school have contorl and thats why im going back to the wetherbee =).

Posted April 22, 2007

Emily G Wetherbee 4

Posted July 15, 2006
I think the Wetherbee school is a great school, The teachers, administrators, paras,and everyone else.They work very hard with all the students. I have 3 children that attend the wetherbee, first second,and third, and I must tell you I am very impressed with the quality of work they home with and what they have have learned.When they first started attending I thought the academics might be to much, but they've done great.The academic program is very strong. As a parent you really need to stay on top of thing so you can help out when needed. They do have a band, which is very nice. it would be nice to get some other music programs started. As far as parent involvement, I am on the PTO, and we are lucky if 5pp show up. We do this for all our kids, we need to work together!

Emily G Wetherbee 4

Posted April 28, 2004
- a staff

Emily G Wetherbee
75 Newton St, Lawrence, MA  01843
Last modified Emily G Wetherbee is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emily G Wetherbee Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top