PK-1 & Ungraded
Lawrence, MA

James F Hennessey 0

Posted January 20, 2009
This school have some good teachers, but the principal only listen to herself when making Judgments which by the way are not the best to the student.

James F Hennessey 3

Posted April 04, 2006
My child been at the Hennessey for 2 year. Last year is much better. The teachers are friendly and hard working. They try to envolve parent all the time. My son love his teacher so much and i see he great work. I juss wish they would give the school a better principal who listen to parents.

James F Hennessey 5

Posted August 11, 2005
I love this school my son is in preschool there for the past school year the teacher stays with them until the go on to kindergarten they learn lots of things like computers,math,science,social studies,and lots more my son loves this school and the fun activites they have near the end of school are great

James F Hennessey