K-4 & Ungraded
Lawrence, MA

Robert Frost 5

Posted May 10, 2007
I have two boys that attend the Frost School. One in Kindergarten and the other is in the 1st grade. I am very happy to have my children attend such a wonderful diverse school. The Teachers and staff are just wonderful!

Robert Frost 5

Posted February 25, 2007
The teachers and staff at the Robert Frost School are wonderful caring educators. My 9 year old son attends and I feel he's getting a great education with a very caring and dedicated staff.

Robert Frost 4

Posted October 13, 2004
- a former student
Although many people believe that the eduacation that you get in Lawrence High School is not up to par I beg to differ. I recentley graduated from Lawrence High and I am now at an Ivy Leauge school. I actually want to thank Lawrence High for the opportunities that they provided me.

Robert Frost
33 Hamlet St, Lawrence, MA  01843
Last modified Robert Frost is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Frost Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top