PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter has been at St. Leo's for 5 years. The school community is exceptional. Our family has formed what I know will be enduring friendships both for us as parents and among the children. My daughter is being taught to have a love for learning together with strong values which are so important during these impressionable years and cannot be found in the public school system. This is truly a school which focuses on developing the 'whole child.' As I am not catholic, I never expected to be so accepted, and so pleased with the education my child is getting.

St. Leo School challenges all students from Pre-K through the 8th grade. It gets excellent reviews when the students leave St. Leo to go onto high schools. It prepares the students in all areas especially in math and science. Outstanding excellent choice to have your child get an excellent challenging education and at the same time builds a christian moral character.

Great teachers and staff!! Students are wonderful and kind. Small, caring atmosphere.

it just has a great educion and your in a good atmisphere

The principal is very warm and kindhearted and the faculty are excellent. The school welcomes new families and treats them like they were family. If your child is having difficulties they offer free tutoring before school. The lesson plan is above par and in the 3rd grade my child began learning about bear markets, and bull markets. Terms that were in my college books. This is an excellent environment to raise a child. Also, the other students are polite and kind.

I did a lot of research before sending my child to school here. I definitely made the right choice. Academically it's right there and far and beyond with kindness and other important social skills.

My duaghter has been at St.Leo for 2 years. She has a wonderful group of peers, great teachers, and a wide variety of extra-curricular activities to choose from. I am very pleased with the acedemics and how my daughter has grown thus far. I would highly recommend this school.

Our child started going to St. Leo School this year and we are very pleased with the school and the teachers. Our daughter has matured, loves to go to school, loves to learn, and has made many wonderful friends. We are pleased with the dedication of the teachers and the quality of the academics. We highly recommend this school. They are even putting on a new addition, including a new library, media center, gymnasium and science lab. This small school has really impressed us.

Last modified St. Leo School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8