Bad
Good

I can't say enough about Samoset School. The support and determination of the staff i have had the pleasure of dealing with was more than I could ask for. My child has spent 3 years at this school and has had some typical ups ad downs and again the teacher support was tremendous. I would like to thank the entire staff at Samoset School.....It takes special people to do what you do and I dont think you hear it enough so .........THANK YOU!!!!!!

I've only studied at this school on seventh grade (2007-2008) but i hav to say that it is the BEST school i've ever being in. EVER and the whole town is great too. BEST place ever! i miss it :(

I will never send my kids here. Despite many great teachers (and few bad apples), the office politics are an embarrassment to the city. Instead of setting a good example for the children, the leadership in this school demonstrates blatant favoritism and other political games while ignoring legitimate complaints and concerns from parents and teachers. And why, exactly, are students reading photocopies of textbooks? Shouldn't my tax dollars supply the funds for textbooks and teacher salaries *before* money is spent on extracurricular programs?

I guess Samoset is okay, but not great. It's my first year here, and I don't really like it... I'm moving to Ashburnham and I hear Overlook is a great school. I'm excited!! At Samoset, students can be really mean, but teacher are pretty good.

I go here and love it, but the school is old, run down a bit and needs harder english curiculum for the eighth grade students.

This is my school and I love it! Some of the teachers aren't nice, but it's still one of the best schools ever!!

Last modified Samoset School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.