Bad
Good

Northwest Elementary School 1

Posted May 18, 2012
This School is a JOKE!! the kids are GHETTO as well as the whole school! Kids act like MONKEYS! Bullies get away with picking on kids, I warned the school twice about the bullies that picked on my daughter, NOTHING WAS DONE!!! my daughter was assulted PHYSICALLY AND NOBODY CALLED ME!!! I found out when my daughter came home!! SOME LITTLE PUNK BOY SHOVED MY DAUGHTER! ,, Im yanking my kid out of this school first thing monday morning! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BILL THAT WAS PAST ABOUT ZERO TOLERANCE WHEN IT COMES TO BULLIES??? its a joke! I could turn my kid loose on these little punks, but I TEACH MY DAUGHTER MORALS UNLIKE THESE PEOPLE THAT LIVE HERE!!

Northwest Elementary School 5

Posted June 25, 2009
I've been so impressed with everything about Northwest. My son's teacher is fantastic and all other teachers and staff he has interacted with have also been great. Northwest offers great educational opportunities like 'specials' where the kids go every day to a different special subject taught by a specialist in that subject (ie: math, art, music, etc.). The regular teachers have lots of help from reading specialists, school psychologists, etc. to help kids with any need they might have. The PTO is also great and parent involvement is high. Go Bulldogs!

Northwest Elementary School 5

Posted September 27, 2005
It is just the beginning of the year and also, my child's first year at Northwest, but so far I am quite impressed! I had an issue and spoke to the assistant principal about it. She was excellant! I was very comfortable talking to her and she took care of the problem right away. It wasn't like this in the school we came from. Keep up the good work Northwest!

Northwest Elementary School
45 Stearns Avenue, Leominster, MA  01453
Last modified Northwest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.