Learning Experience 5

Posted March 13, 2015
I have nothing but amazing things to say about the Learning Experience. We started our little one at 2.9 in the pre-school room. We had just moved to the area and I was terrified about transitioning. The teachers took their time to really get to know our little one and we had minimal tears the first week. By week 2, no tears. Now, we even play "school" on the weekends at home she loves it that much. The facility is stellar, with the children able to explore different rooms during the day (Imagination Blvd., the L.E.A.P. interactive Room, as well as their own large classroom). Many of the teachers have been there quite a long time, and are mothers themselves. This makes me very comfortable, as their own children are attending the school (in other classrooms of course). They are always working on themed projects, and given the opportunity to play with cutting edge computer technology in the L.E.A.P. room. My child comes home daily and tells me things like "Mom, the Taj Mahal is in India!" My child is 3! The staff seems genuine and energized. All in all I'm very happy that we joined the TLE family.

Learning Experience