6-8 & Ungraded
Longmeadow, MA

Posted June 05, 2014
My daughter is in 6th Grade at WMS and I was worried about the Middle School years being difficult. I have been proven wrong. This is my daughter's best year of schooling. She is happier then I've ever seen her. She is excelling in her classes and loves all her teachers. The school is warm and welcoming and the staff is always looking out for the kids. The building needs updating, only negative.

Williams Middle School 3

Posted October 18, 2012
I looked carefully when deciding on a middle school, and my family moved to Longmeadow because the schools are suppose to be great. I have found that Williams has some wonderful teachers and staff, but the administration is unfriendly and lacking in professionalism. I have witnessed inappropriate behavior on more than one occasion by the assistant principal and the principal. There is a lack of community that is missing from the school, and I am guessing it is because of this poor leadership. Academically they are very good but It is unfortunate that the leadership does not also work toward creating a caring community.

Posted November 22, 2010
Are you looking for a fun, challenging, educational opportunity? Then Williams is the place for you!!! The staff is amazing, and love to help kids. The teachers create fun and new ways to help kids learn and are the best in the business!

Williams Middle School 1

Posted April 14, 2010

Williams Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Williams is pretty good. I don't see anything special about it. I expect a decent school and that's what it is.

Posted May 30, 2009
Williams has far surpassed my expectations of public school. Coming from a private school, I was hesitant to send my daughter to WMS, but it turned out that it was pleasantly challenging without stressing her.

Williams Middle School 0

Posted March 07, 2009
My daughter attends Williams. The teachers there are wonderful. I have been very happy with this middle school. Would highly recommend this school.

Posted June 02, 2008

Williams Middle School 1

Posted February 15, 2005

Williams Middle School
410 Williams St, Longmeadow, MA  01106
Last modified Williams Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Williams Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top