PK-5 & Ungraded
Longmeadow, MA

Posted October 23, 2014
I have three children who have gone through or are enrolled at center. The educational standards are high and the children rise to expectations. The principal is highly involved and the teachers are wonderful. The school offers outstanding resources and is overall a wonderful school.

Posted March 07, 2013
Great teachers and faculty. The other parent's are kind, welcoming and not pretentious and there is a real community feel. My children are really learning and enjoying every minute of it.

Center 4

Posted November 20, 2011
Center School is what you want an elementary school to be. It has caring, well-educated teachers and a principal who truly watches over every child. The teachers know their students, and reach out to families. The PTO is very active and involves families in a plethora of activities. Is it perfect? No school is, but Center School strives to meet every students' needs. I am so happy my child grew up at Center School.

Center 2

Posted October 20, 2011
I'ts just okay. Certainly they could be a powerhouse if they chose, especially given the demographics of Longmeadow, but they seem content to just go for good test scores and then sit back. Our teacher was not responsive and seemed not to care very much about our child as an individual.

Posted March 17, 2011
Great school with a great community. Very active PTO and teachers that truly care about each child.

Center 3

Posted February 09, 2011
I find Center school to be a great school. Every school have room for improvements but that's not to say that Center needs lots of it. I have a 3rd grader here and so far she truly likes it. The Cafeteria is probably the only complain she's had in the last 4 years. Other than that she has loved every single one of her teachers, feels pretty safe within the school grounds and has never feel left out by her teacher. Our overall experience at Center has been a plesant one.

Center 4

Posted January 02, 2010
At this school I have made many friends including my teachers. One thing I don`t like about the school is the cafeteria because they make you sit by class at your tables. Over all center school is a great school.

Center 1

Posted November 19, 2009
If you are an individual and like to think out of the box do not go here. Experienced teachers =closed minds. Kids may get good grades, but only if they conform and fit in the box. Teachers are very stand-offish, unfriendly and not helpful. Looks pretty from the outside though, I will admit ! I would give it a D-, on a good day.

Posted September 16, 2009
It is a wonderful neighborhood school where all the children walk or bike to school.

Center
837 Longmeadow St, Longmeadow, MA  01106
Last modified Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top