6-8 & Ungraded
Longmeadow, MA

Glenbrook Middle School 1

Posted November 15, 2008
im an 8th grader at the school and I have been here for 2 complete years.There are many nice teachers.The school is very out of date the facilites are very old and so are the books.Many of the students are very rude

Glenbrook Middle School 0

Posted January 14, 2008
The teachers at this school are fabulous at the school. They will put in the time to ensure the kids understand the material.

Posted January 19, 2007
- a former student
Glenbrook rocks! I go to Glenbrook and it is one of the most fun schools. The teachers are all cool in their own way and they help each and every one of us out. Now that there's a new principal, the students get to have a lot more extra curriculum activities. The music program (chorus) is wonderful. especially because Mrs. Pearson challenges us. Also because she has the patience to deal with all of us. I learn a lot there and I thank my mom and dad for dragging me to Longmeadow.

Posted December 12, 2006
I recently graduated from GMS and I really enjoyed my time there. The teachers are wonderful and caring, the students are diverse, (mostly) friendly, and very supportive of each other. It's a very fun school, if you do your homework and find some friends (it's not hard at Glenbrook). I feel that I received an excellent education. The only drawback is the school's lack of funds; clubs, like drama, have been cut. I highly recommend this school.

Posted March 31, 2006
I go to glenbrook middle school, and it is exciting and active! We are always taking place in events, and it is all so open! Everyone knows each other, and the music system is amazing! we all had a chorus concert recently in symphony hall! 1600 people came!

Posted February 15, 2005
This is an amazing school with an excellent band program. acedemics are very good. students take algebra 1 in 7th or 8th grade and the 8th grade science course includes biology, astronomy, chemistry, and physiology. town sports are very good especially lacrosse and field hockey. excellent MCAS scoring in this school. I highly recamend it.

Glenbrook Middle School 1

Posted August 12, 2004
My child begged me to take me out of this dreadful school because it was so boring. Now, my child has only average intelligence (gets A- to B grades) but hates the school along with every other classmate. Bottom line---- WASTE OF TIME

Glenbrook Middle School
110 Cambridge Circle, Longmeadow, MA  01106
Last modified Glenbrook Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenbrook Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top