Bad
Good

im an 8th grader at the school and I have been here for 2 complete years.There are many nice teachers.The school is very out of date the facilites are very old and so are the books.Many of the students are very rude

The teachers at this school are fabulous at the school. They will put in the time to ensure the kids understand the material.

Glenbrook rocks! I go to Glenbrook and it is one of the most fun schools. The teachers are all cool in their own way and they help each and every one of us out. Now that there's a new principal, the students get to have a lot more extra curriculum activities. The music program (chorus) is wonderful. especially because Mrs. Pearson challenges us. Also because she has the patience to deal with all of us. I learn a lot there and I thank my mom and dad for dragging me to Longmeadow.

I recently graduated from GMS and I really enjoyed my time there. The teachers are wonderful and caring, the students are diverse, (mostly) friendly, and very supportive of each other. It's a very fun school, if you do your homework and find some friends (it's not hard at Glenbrook). I feel that I received an excellent education. The only drawback is the school's lack of funds; clubs, like drama, have been cut. I highly recommend this school.

Last modified Glenbrook Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.