PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The staff and administration is greatly to be admired. Private education is important and the school understands how important Chatholic students will benefit from an amazing school.

Excellent teaching and extended staff,educational curriculum and programs,great community/family feeling my kids love it here

Recently SLS decided to cut all teacher's aides in preK and K classrooms effectively doubling the student to teacher ratio in these classes. We feel that when we registered our child last year for this school year we entered into a contract with SLS and had a reasonable expectation of a teacher s aide for the whole year. We would never have expected a reduction of teacher s aides the same year as a tuition increase. We now feel lied to and betrayed. We would not have enrolled our child at SLS under these new terms but now, one month into the school year, feel powerless to leave. We are of the mindset that retaining teacher s aides for pre-K and K for the entirety of the school year was never the plan and they were only brought on at the beginning of the year to ensure enrollment. We find that deceptive, manipulative and in no way a school modeled after the teachings of Jesus Christ should conduct themselves.

I LOVE SLS! My children are the third generation in my family to attend this school. I feel they are challenged academically, and the teachers instill a love for learning. I am also very pleased with the fact that the morals and values we are teaching at home, are reinforced at school; and also that the children they are choosing as friends are being taught the same. I am so glad that SLS goes to grade 8, as there is continuity with their friends and learning environment. I am very pleased with the new principal. Under her direction, the school has flourished!

My daughter has been going to St. Louis since Pre-K and now going into the 5th grade. We also utilize the before\after school programs too. Since the addition of new pricipal, Dr. Trouville, the school has new light and vigor. After Sr. Irene retired it didn't look too promising but Dr. Trouville is turning things around. The school is getting new books and educational tools to bring the school up to date, thank you.

my 2 sons are in the pre k class, and love their teacher, and the aides. They know how to count to 39, the days of the week, the months, all their colors and shapes, and recognize and can write all their upper and lower case letters. I think they are doing a fantastic job. They are also really into putting on concerts, which include all the grades, so everyone participates.

Saint Louis has regained lost momemtum recently with the new principal. First the first time since Sr. Irene left I am looking forward to my children being apart of such a loving environment. The new Principal, Mrs. Hendersen knows my kids, loves them, and still has a firm approach. I am actually looking to the school events, instead seeing the same old same old people showcased. All are now welcomed and appreciated. Teachers are even at more extracurricular activities. So happy am I to be a part of this up ward swing.

At Saint Louis School, I know both of my children are getting the spiritual development they need at this age along with a vigorous academic workload that will certainly prepare them for high school and beyond!

My three children attend St Louis School . I believe they are receiving a very good education and morals are still kept in check.

My three children attend St. Louis and I know they are getting the best education possible. Even though the school year has just started, my child in Kindergarten is already starting to read. I know this is a direct result of being in Sr. Jeanne's class because my child was not reading over the summer.

Last modified St Louis School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8