PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 03, 2014
I left the hellenic two years ago, due to family reasons, but let me just tell you how great of a school it is. Great education, the best family enviornment in any school, and very cultural. great education- Every class we discussed a new topic, which allowed us to learn at a very high pace. Extra help was also there if you needed it. Family- this is the best part about this school. Everyone- the staff, teachers, and students, were friends with each other. Everyone had confidence in themselves and each other. No one was left out/bullied. cultural-being greek, this school was a dream come true. A lot more cultural and family oriented than the catholic school I went to. From church, to the programs, to greek class, to the "glentia" (parties). It was just awesome. All in all it was the best 10 years of my life. I consider my old classmates as family, and still talk to about 75% of them. This school is fantastic. It is the true meaning of family. :)

Posted October 29, 2013
This school has done a fine job of managing the delicate balance of promoting strong discipline while maintaining a nurturing loving environment for children to thrive in. I have two children that attend the Hellenic American Academy and I am fortunate enough to say that both my children view their educational experience in a positive light. On a couple of occasions, my oldest child has struggled academically in some areas and her teachers and the HAA administration could not have been more accommodating to get her back on track. HAA provides a strong educational foundation while never losing site that promoting a strong sense of self and individualism is tantamount to a child s success. I would invite anyone researching area schools for their child s education to visit the Hellenic American Academy.

Posted October 21, 2013
The Hellenic American Academy is an amazing school that gives students a great education in a wonderful family oriented atmosphere.

Posted October 20, 2013
My son is at Hellenic American Academy this year and I have been impressed with the level of attention the children receive, as well as the staff's understanding of what a child needs to be successful as they move through the years!

Posted October 20, 2013
As a parent I have come to acknowlege that this school is an high calibre school for my daughter in which she has now entered into her 3rd year. The teachers is very informative and creative with teaching styles. I can say that my daughter has receive high acheivements in her educational skills since coming to this school and I highly recommend anyone to try out Hellenic American Academy.

Posted September 24, 2013
I am a parent who has been very fortunate to have had three children attend this school. Each of my children has had an outstanding education and the unique oppurtunity to grow in a school that feels like a family. If you're in search of a school with great academics and unique cultural events then I highly recommend the Hellenic American Academy.

Posted January 22, 2012
Hellenic American Academy has an excellent curriculum and teachers in a Christian setting with a strong emphasis on Hellenic culture. The school has all the modern technological advances integrated into the classroom. My children have received an excellent education as well as developed a strong sense of self and self confidence!

Posted October 31, 2011
My three children graduated from the then hellenic American schools. They recived an exellent education. Now my granddaughter will get an even better education since the school has made changes. Well done.

Posted August 20, 2011
My three daughters gratuated from the Hellenic American Academy, a long time ago. At that time it used to be Hellenic American school. At this moment , i have tears in my eyes from pride, by seen the 5 stars rating. OOOOh! Yes, not only 5 stars i will add two zeros and make it 500 stars. The best school my kids attended. for elementary. I wish they had highschool also.

Posted August 27, 2009
I have 4 children ranging in age from 9 to 17. The older 3 graduated from the Hellenic American Academy and the youngest is still attending. The school gave my children an excellent education.

Hellenic American Academy
41 Broadway Street, Lowell, MA  01854
Last modified Hellenic American Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8