Lowell, MA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 13, 2014
I love this School. It really deserves 5 stars. God's word is taught and this is VERY important to us! I always ask my kids if they want to go to a different school (since we live in another town), but they keep saying "NO THANKS" !!!

Posted August 22, 2013
This school doesn't deserve four stars, this school doesn't even offer highschool anymore. The teachers are great but the attitude of the leaders is less than satisfactory.

Posted November 11, 2012
There might be small mechanical issues that teachers and the Principal are willing to address. The teachers are very passionate and want to educate the children, many of them have worked in the Lowell public school system but have taken a pay cut to teach here. Teachers are very approachable and parental involvment is encouraged.

Posted February 08, 2012
It is a wonderfull school. My daughter is there for almost 7 years, since day care. They care about all areas of my daughter's development. They see each child as an unique being, and they help them to discover their gifts and use them to God's glory.

Community Christian Academy 4

Posted September 11, 2011
My kids go to this school and I'm very happy with their education, they love their teachers and do very well on their tests, my older is going there since Pre School and now she is in Middle School, she is a very successful student, as Christians we want to make sure they study the Biblie as well as the other subjects, however, the physical education department is weak and doesn't offer much. Overall I think it is a great school.

Posted March 21, 2011
My nephew graduated from this a few ayears ago and is now in college and doing wonderful. He came in as a preschooler and went all the way up to the 12th grade!! He had some of the best teacher's at this school!! To work in this school it is a ministry it's not just a job because you could go to public schools and get paid on a higher scale but these teacher's give so much more then they receive which is a blessing to the students!! At this time I know have my own daughter going to this school and she is an high honor student. The homework alone that she receives is a challange and she is able to accomplish it with no struggles at all becuase of the great guidliness that they have set in place.

Community Christian Academy 0

Posted May 03, 2010
It has a family atmosphere. Teachers are very dedicated and capable. Curriculums are solid, and there are a lot of extra curricular activities.

Posted August 05, 2009

Community Christian Academy 4

Posted September 30, 2008
This is my son's first year at CCA, but we did some tutoring sessions this summer, so we became familiar with the school and the staff. I came to CCA because my hometown failed to provide my son with the knowledge that he would need to go on to first grade. Because of 'No Child Left Behind' act, even though your child did not learn/understand what is expected of them, as long as they marginally understand you are passed onto the next grade. Who does that serve? My son has just completed his first month, and I have to say I am THRILLED with the progress I have seen, the paperwork that he comes home with is amazing, and the children DO actually learn more in this school than in the public sector. CCA is a loving community and the teachers are top rate!

Posted January 13, 2008
This school really needs to boost it up. I am very unsatisfied with the teacher - student relationships. I would appreciate it if the teachers would be active during the class. My son, Dylan does not enjoy this school much at all. He has many friends, and he does like that part of school, but he dislikes all the teachers very strongly. He has done well in all his other schools, getting straight-A's, but when he comes to this school he is getting low C's and high D's.

Community Christian Academy
105 Princeton Boulevard, Lowell, MA  01851
Last modified Community Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Community Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top