Posted February 24, 2015
Well-qualified and caring teachers. Helpful staff. Challenging academic atmosphere. Faith and values that encourage my children as they grow and mature. We have been grateful for the ways they have supported us and the academic and spiritual goals that we have for our children.

Posted February 12, 2015
Great school! We have 2 kids still going there. Our older daughter was part of CCA from pre school until 8th grade and when it came time for her to go to High School she was tested and placed in all high honors classes. She was well prepared. So we are keeping our other kids there until they finish 8th grade as well. CCA not only a great influence on their students spiritual grown and bible knowledge but prepare them academically.

Posted February 11, 2015
I am so glad we chose CCA for our family about 3 years ago. We are blessed by the school's focus on being a safe environment and offering high quality education that includes and emphasis on Biblical education. From the administration to the teaching staff to the office workers, their care and concern for the students is remarkable. Their events are family-oriented and they have a decent facility compared to some other private schools in the area. They are highly professional and aim to serve the families well. My children love it at CCA and look forward to going to school!

Community Christian Academy 2

Posted January 16, 2015
Education is sub par, but if you are looking for religious education, this is the place. (The education is improving over the years, though.) The good thing about this school is that it treats its students like family, but the management on the school is poor. Overall, it is a below average school.

Posted February 13, 2014
I love this School. It really deserves 5 stars. God's word is taught and this is VERY important to us! I always ask my kids if they want to go to a different school (since we live in another town), but they keep saying "NO THANKS" !!!

Community Christian Academy 1

Posted August 22, 2013
This school doesn't deserve four stars, this school doesn't even offer highschool anymore. The teachers are great but the attitude of the leaders is less than satisfactory.

Posted November 11, 2012
There might be small mechanical issues that teachers and the Principal are willing to address. The teachers are very passionate and want to educate the children, many of them have worked in the Lowell public school system but have taken a pay cut to teach here. Teachers are very approachable and parental involvment is encouraged.

Posted February 08, 2012
It is a wonderfull school. My daughter is there for almost 7 years, since day care. They care about all areas of my daughter's development. They see each child as an unique being, and they help them to discover their gifts and use them to God's glory.

Community Christian Academy 4

Posted September 11, 2011
My kids go to this school and I'm very happy with their education, they love their teachers and do very well on their tests, my older is going there since Pre School and now she is in Middle School, she is a very successful student, as Christians we want to make sure they study the Biblie as well as the other subjects, however, the physical education department is weak and doesn't offer much. Overall I think it is a great school.

Posted March 21, 2011
My nephew graduated from this a few ayears ago and is now in college and doing wonderful. He came in as a preschooler and went all the way up to the 12th grade!! He had some of the best teacher's at this school!! To work in this school it is a ministry it's not just a job because you could go to public schools and get paid on a higher scale but these teacher's give so much more then they receive which is a blessing to the students!! At this time I know have my own daughter going to this school and she is an high honor student. The homework alone that she receives is a challange and she is able to accomplish it with no struggles at all becuase of the great guidliness that they have set in place.

Community Christian Academy
105 Princeton Boulevard, Lowell, MA  01851
Last modified Community Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Community Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top