5-8 & Ungraded

Kathryn P. Stoklosa Middle School 1

Posted October 07, 2009

Kathryn P. Stoklosa Middle School 5

Posted August 16, 2009
I go to the stoklosa school in 8th grade , it is a really good school it has a bad rep but if you go there you will know that its not as bad as it seems . I get straight a's and just got into the national junior honor society . I love it there

Kathryn P. Stoklosa Middle School 0

Posted June 16, 2009
Stoklosa school is the school I go to. I have had so much fun and I actually hate leaving school now. They can be strict but fun too. There is a teacher named Mrs. Murphy and she is awesome. I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't want to go to that school.

Kathryn P. Stoklosa Middle School 0

Posted August 26, 2008
I have had three children attend this school since it opened. I like the class size, the individual attention and the teacher/parent communication.

Kathryn P. Stoklosa Middle School 5

Posted December 03, 2007

Kathryn P. Stoklosa Middle School 2

Posted August 13, 2007
It is a normal middle school. But some of the teachers are crazy. They are like prison guards. The building itslef is shaped like a prison in disguise.

Kathryn P. Stoklosa Middle School
560 Broadway St, Lowell, MA  01854
Last modified Kathryn P. Stoklosa Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kathryn P. Stoklosa Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top