Bad
Good

This school is amazing the new principaL is just a great as the old one. This school is so nice a respective of EVERYONE!! :)

My daughter was there in this school in her kindergarten class. Since we have to move to new jersy I have to left the school. my experience was very nice . Teacher was very good and parent teacher interaction was also good and the best asset of school is principal. Extra activities compared to other school are less else I'll love to keep my daughter to this school in future if possible.

My daughter is in Kindergarten I'm currently writing a review because I know that a lot of people read this and I wanted to say that my daughter has been at this school less then two months now and I left this school upset twice. Its seems to me that some of the teachers in this school like to pick and choose what kids they like depending whether or not they know their parents. Dont get me wrong there are good things in the school like the principal and some teachers, but some teachers really do not care anymore about the students and it is a shame because I thought the reason people became teachers is because they loved the kids. I do think the teachers need to communicate with the parents more and not just with the parents they knew from some place.

I'm going to the daley now .I had a great time at the bailey I and friends all ways got straight A's .The teachers are nice and a bit strict and very motavational.I love the bailey my parents do too.I cried puddles on my last day at the bailey.Forever in my memories are he great teachers and my friends from 1st-4th

I moved just to get my 2 kids out of this school. Te teachers there seemed to only want to do the bare minimum. No gifted programs, and no extra help for those falling behind. When we moved to our current area, my older child was behind in what the other children were being taught. They already had learned cursive and their multiplication tables, and she hadn't, which made me realize how behind the Bailey was in their curriculum. Parents are made to feel very unwelcome at this school, with the exception of planned 'family events'. Violence in the area, and even in this elemefamily events. Crime in the area, and in the schools, seems to be on the rise. This standard of education is too poor for any child, not just mine!

Our Daughter started Bailey school from 3rd grade. She was in Charter school from K to 2nd grade. We noticed huge difference in environment, discipline, cleanliness, playground, cafeteria, overall infrastructure. I am surprised to see MCAS score though. But school had higher scores also in last few years. Hoping this year would be better. But compared to several other school, we recommend Bailey School for better environment and academics for little chaps.

My son enjoys going to Baileys and the staff has always been very cheerful and friendly. I'm surprised to see the poor MCAS rating for 2006. I had an impression this was one of the best schools in the state.

Last modified Dr. Gertrude Bailey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.