Moody Elementary School 2

Posted April 03, 2013
The Moody school has great teachers. I believe they concentrate on the goals at hand for each grade. Not a school if your child is interested in music, dance or anything extra. The school music presentations have been repetitive as our child moves on in age I find my self listening to the same songs at assembly that heard for years. The art teacher is progressive. Not a good school if you have a child that need a full time nurse at hand example a diabetic child. No nurse all day just par time. No play ground for children to blow off steam during out side play. Just a lot of black top. If you are interested in administration who stands up to bullying on the bus or in the school forget that. The principal does not need your input on what you want your child exposed to. Will rebut all request for change and make your child the issue. If all your looking for is great teachers, jump on in. If your looking for a well rounded experience for your child I would say look else where! Old building needles to be modernized for modern education.

Moody Elementary School 4

Posted November 01, 2012
My son have always had a hard times learning. He started at 1st grade with a preschool reading level and basic math knowledge. He is now in 4th grade and have improved greatly in recent years. His last 2011 MCAS Test Scores came back with a high advance in Math and average in Language Arts. I am very much grateful of all the encouragement and understanding of the staffs through out the past few years. If it wasn't for them, I don't think my son will be proud of himself, now!! Thank You, Sincerely!

Moody Elementary School
158 Rogers St, Lowell, MA  01852
Last modified Moody Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moody Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.