5-8 & Ungraded
Lowell, MA

Dr an Wang School 1

Posted August 04, 2013
This school was terrible for me in class one of the students took my pencil case so i had to chase for it and they drop all of my things on the floor then u tried picking the stuff and to get my pencil case back but they starting hitting me with my own pencil case and the teacher was in the room and the kid were their just laughing ( it was when it was freetime and kids go to play games). Also i have anxiety and i got a b in ela and social studies just because i didnt participate and my parents told the school that i had that. Also im really shy so none of the teachers really notice me. The kids arent very nice at all too.

Posted May 04, 2010
Its a great school and the kids are great.

Posted March 04, 2010
The teachers are nice and I have extended greatly in my studies! and im currently in 6th grade and i am having a great time at the wang!

Posted July 06, 2009

Posted March 24, 2009

Dr an Wang School 1

Posted September 08, 2008

Dr an Wang School 3

Posted May 18, 2008
It is okay ... I have fun there the staff is nice and the students are friendly.

Posted March 14, 2008

Posted September 19, 2006
We have been so impressed with both the administration and teachers at the Wang School and feel our kids are getting an excellent education. We find that many of the advantages at the Wang come outside of the classroom. For example, my daughter is in her third year participating in a free after-school design lab at the Engineering School at UMass Lowell. She's in eighth grade and is designing and building complex circuitry (she made her own electronic pinball machine!) and is now thrilled at the idea of becoming an environmental engineer. Both of our children are becoming very prepared for high school and the 'real world'. We feel very fortunate to be sending our children to the Wang School.

Posted January 27, 2006
MY daughter started attending this school this year (05-06). I am very impressed with the community feeling and availabilty of staff. There are frequent family oriented activites after hours and several extra-curricula opportunities. The dicipline is enforced through positive methods and homework is adequate for grade level.

Dr an Wang School
365 West Meadow Rd, Lowell, MA  01854
Last modified Dr an Wang School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr an Wang School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top