Bad
Good

This school was terrible for me in class one of the students took my pencil case so i had to chase for it and they drop all of my things on the floor then u tried picking the stuff and to get my pencil case back but they starting hitting me with my own pencil case and the teacher was in the room and the kid were their just laughing ( it was when it was freetime and kids go to play games). Also i have anxiety and i got a b in ela and social studies just because i didnt participate and my parents told the school that i had that. Also im really shy so none of the teachers really notice me. The kids arent very nice at all too.

Its a great school and the kids are great.

The teachers are nice and I have extended greatly in my studies! and im currently in 6th grade and i am having a great time at the wang!

It is okay ... I have fun there the staff is nice and the students are friendly.

We have been so impressed with both the administration and teachers at the Wang School and feel our kids are getting an excellent education. We find that many of the advantages at the Wang come outside of the classroom. For example, my daughter is in her third year participating in a free after-school design lab at the Engineering School at UMass Lowell. She's in eighth grade and is designing and building complex circuitry (she made her own electronic pinball machine!) and is now thrilled at the idea of becoming an environmental engineer. Both of our children are becoming very prepared for high school and the 'real world'. We feel very fortunate to be sending our children to the Wang School.

Last modified Dr an Wang School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.