Posted March 23, 2014
My son is a Kindergartner at the McAuliffe school. He loves it and so do my husband and I! The involvement and communication of the staff is outstanding. My son is only halfway through Kindergarten, and I am amazed at his math, reading, and reasoning skills. The student and staff population is very diverse, which only adds to the real-life education my son is getting. The PTO is very active, and input from all parents are welcome at any time. Although I was apprehensive about sending my children to Lowell Public Schools, so far I am more than happy with my choice!

Posted October 01, 2013
My school is what I have been searching for many years now. A community public school in my own neighborhood tat is proficient. A very proactive administration, effective and caring teachers and parents who actually can feel that their view matters. I'm surprised at how much parent and community work is given to support this school. I have never seen it before.

Posted July 30, 2012
my son is a student at the McAuliffe entering K in the fall, last year was his first year (pre-k) and I have to say the staff blew me away with how involved and caring they are!! It def feels more like a family.They are always there to answer questions and very much so seems like they go above and beyond for every child. They also offer so many after school activities! loved loved loved the pre-k staff and looking foward to the up coming school year :)

Posted March 24, 2012
The McAuliffe is the best!!!! My oldest is in the fourth grade and the idea of her having to leave this school makes me so sad. All of my kids have made so much progress. The principal is everywhere and she knows the kids by name, the teachers all answer email and care about their students. The school has a happy and caring vibe. THe best school by far.

Posted May 16, 2011
This school is the best elementary school in the city. My daughter went here from kindergarten till fourth grade. The entire staff is wonderful, they do everything in their power to help whenever a child needs any extra support ect. It truly feels like a home enviornment, that's something that is hard to find in most schools. Really miss this school. If it were k-8 my child would still be there.

Posted February 11, 2011
LOVE this school! The entire school is on one consistent behavior plan that all the staff follow, so there is consistency from classroom to classroom and grade to grade. The teachers and all staff are very involved, warm, friendly, and genuinely seem to like their jobs and the kids. It has a warm friendly family feel to it. On top of all that, our children are excelling academically. Parent involvement is increasing steadily and the PTO is a wonderful part of the school with lots of activities throughout the year to involve families in school life.

S Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The staff and teachers are awesome. They all know my son's name and develop a relationship with the kids even if they are not their students.Ex. The kindergarten and 1st grade teachers already knew my son when he was in pre-school. If the kids have any problems, they go above and beyond to help them.You can tell that they really enjoy their job.

Posted October 10, 2008
my daughter was just passed along at her old school within a couple months she was reading and now is an exceptional student in all areas

S Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School 4

Posted June 10, 2006
the teachers at this school have been outstanding. The staff is friendly and inviting. Parent involvement is limited but for those who do participate they do a great job! The only downside is the large classroom size and discipline problems.

S Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School
570 Beacon St, Lowell, MA  01850
Last modified S Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
S Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top