Bad
Good

My daughter came here after spending 2 years in pricate school. The content she was learning in kindergarten at the mcauliffe is what she learned in the 3 year old program at the private school. The teachers are valuable, however this is still a public school in a very urban city. Send your kids elsewhere.

I feel that the children in the school are not treated fairly and the way bulling is handled is the most ineffective way. The way the kids that have been good all year get treated unfairly. Also the fact that some of the staff treat kids unfair due to the fact they had there sibling who may have given them a ruff time so figure the other sibling is the same. Things like that should not be assumed based on others things in this public school system have gone down hill.

My son is a Kindergartner at the McAuliffe school. He loves it and so do my husband and I! The involvement and communication of the staff is outstanding. My son is only halfway through Kindergarten, and I am amazed at his math, reading, and reasoning skills. The student and staff population is very diverse, which only adds to the real-life education my son is getting. The PTO is very active, and input from all parents are welcome at any time. Although I was apprehensive about sending my children to Lowell Public Schools, so far I am more than happy with my choice!

My school is what I have been searching for many years now. A community public school in my own neighborhood tat is proficient. A very proactive administration, effective and caring teachers and parents who actually can feel that their view matters. I'm surprised at how much parent and community work is given to support this school. I have never seen it before.

my son is a student at the McAuliffe entering K in the fall, last year was his first year (pre-k) and I have to say the staff blew me away with how involved and caring they are!! It def feels more like a family.They are always there to answer questions and very much so seems like they go above and beyond for every child. They also offer so many after school activities! loved loved loved the pre-k staff and looking foward to the up coming school year :)

The McAuliffe is the best!!!! My oldest is in the fourth grade and the idea of her having to leave this school makes me so sad. All of my kids have made so much progress. The principal is everywhere and she knows the kids by name, the teachers all answer email and care about their students. The school has a happy and caring vibe. THe best school by far.

This school is the best elementary school in the city. My daughter went here from kindergarten till fourth grade. The entire staff is wonderful, they do everything in their power to help whenever a child needs any extra support ect. It truly feels like a home enviornment, that's something that is hard to find in most schools. Really miss this school. If it were k-8 my child would still be there.

LOVE this school! The entire school is on one consistent behavior plan that all the staff follow, so there is consistency from classroom to classroom and grade to grade. The teachers and all staff are very involved, warm, friendly, and genuinely seem to like their jobs and the kids. It has a warm friendly family feel to it. On top of all that, our children are excelling academically. Parent involvement is increasing steadily and the PTO is a wonderful part of the school with lots of activities throughout the year to involve families in school life.

The staff and teachers are awesome. They all know my son's name and develop a relationship with the kids even if they are not their students.Ex. The kindergarten and 1st grade teachers already knew my son when he was in pre-school. If the kids have any problems, they go above and beyond to help them.You can tell that they really enjoy their job.

my daughter was just passed along at her old school within a couple months she was reading and now is an exceptional student in all areas

Last modified S Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.