Lowell, MA

Joseph McAvinnue Elementary School 1

Posted May 15, 2015
the principle at the McAvinnue school is very unprofessional and let kids in that school get away with almost everything.

Joseph McAvinnue Elementary School

Posted February 26, 2008
My son goes to McAvinnue school, for pre K. The year hasn't yet finished but I love the school, the teacher is amazing and he loves going there. He was on a private school before, and they really damaged his personality there....But now, he is a more confident child because of this school. It's awesome, I am very happy.....

Joseph McAvinnue Elementary School 5

Posted December 15, 2003
I have two children that attend the McAvinnue and they love it, and as a parent I am satisfied knowing my children are in a great school.

Joseph McAvinnue Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
This is my daughter's 3rd year of school there and she loves it. Everyone there is very friendly and caring. They involve the parents in every thing that they do. Would diffently recommend this school to anyone.

Joseph McAvinnue Elementary School
131 Mammoth Road, Lowell, MA  01854
Last modified Joseph McAvinnue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joseph McAvinnue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top