5-8 & Ungraded
Lowell, MA

Posted October 07, 2009
This school is great ! The teachers are somewhat strict but not to the limit where it can torture the kids. My daughter goes to this school and she has been improving everyday! This school has great discipline rules and guidelines but it is still a fun school. I love hearing what my daughter has to tell me about her day at school because everyday she learns something new.

Posted October 07, 2009
Best school ever . They reward your child with honoroll fieldtrips and not lame breakfasts which can be at home. It encourages your child to try hard next time. Better then the other schools

Posted October 07, 2009
I have been going to this school from 5th to 7th so far and the teachers are great! I always stop to say hi to them on the way cause they're so nice ;D & when u get high honors, honor roll, or perfect attendence you gett to go on a field trip which is pretty fun! :] Theres school dances and those are fun too! So all in all, Butler is a pretty great school! Go there!! :D

B.F.Butler Middle School 0

Posted July 24, 2009
This School helped my daughter so much and Mrs.Carr my daughters teacher helped her the most and raised her grades.

B.F.Butler Middle School 4

Posted June 22, 2009
It an okay school.I love the basketball team.Also the education.

Posted January 09, 2009

Posted September 30, 2008

B.F.Butler Middle School 1

Posted May 07, 2007
- a former student
I went to this school from 5ht grade to 8th grade and I know that I never want to go back there. I also know that I will never have my children go here. I believe some of the teachers and even the principle play the favortism card with the students and that I do not approve. I believe all the students should be treated equally. For any adults planning on having their children attend the Butler please speak with other adults of students and see what you hear.

B.F.Butler Middle School 2

Posted March 19, 2007

B.F.Butler Middle School 4

Posted August 02, 2006
My daughter had been in this school for the 5th and going to be the 6th grade. She had learn so much and she loves it there. She has made the high honor roll each term and she gets awarded and posted on the board. Its a great schoo.

B.F.Butler Middle School
1140 Gorham St, Lowell, MA  01852
Last modified B.F.Butler Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
B.F.Butler Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top