5-8 & Ungraded
Lowell, MA

Posted February 17, 2015
We're the best of the best. BUTLER BULLDOGS WORK HARD AND PLAY HARD. The Butler school is an amazing placed to explore your strengths and mprove your weaknesses. Many extracurricular activities are how you may act on those listed. I am a proud student of the 7th grade and this school has made me a great person. The teachers were accused of "favoriting students" in an earlier review that I read. Yes, this does occur, but only because the teachers notice the students they've helped and the students that actually let the teahers help them. It's all about effort and if you work for it, you'll earn it. Don't be shy or rude or any other negative trait, and the teachers will notice that. Be confident and try your best to do well, scholastically and socially. The Butler is a great place to become that way.
2 people found this helpful

Posted October 07, 2009
This school is great ! The teachers are somewhat strict but not to the limit where it can torture the kids. My daughter goes to this school and she has been improving everyday! This school has great discipline rules and guidelines but it is still a fun school. I love hearing what my daughter has to tell me about her day at school because everyday she learns something new.

Posted October 07, 2009
Best school ever . They reward your child with honoroll fieldtrips and not lame breakfasts which can be at home. It encourages your child to try hard next time. Better then the other schools

Posted October 07, 2009
I have been going to this school from 5th to 7th so far and the teachers are great! I always stop to say hi to them on the way cause they're so nice ;D & when u get high honors, honor roll, or perfect attendence you gett to go on a field trip which is pretty fun! :] Theres school dances and those are fun too! So all in all, Butler is a pretty great school! Go there!! :D

B.F.Butler Middle School 0

Posted July 24, 2009
This School helped my daughter so much and Mrs.Carr my daughters teacher helped her the most and raised her grades.

B.F.Butler Middle School 4

Posted June 22, 2009
It an okay school.I love the basketball team.Also the education.

Posted January 09, 2009

Posted September 30, 2008

B.F.Butler Middle School 1

Posted May 07, 2007
- a former student
I went to this school from 5ht grade to 8th grade and I know that I never want to go back there. I also know that I will never have my children go here. I believe some of the teachers and even the principle play the favortism card with the students and that I do not approve. I believe all the students should be treated equally. For any adults planning on having their children attend the Butler please speak with other adults of students and see what you hear.
2 people found this helpful

B.F.Butler Middle School 2

Posted March 19, 2007

B.F.Butler Middle School
1140 Gorham St, Lowell, MA  01852
Last modified B.F.Butler Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
B.F.Butler Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top