Lowell, MA

Posted February 17, 2015
We're the best of the best. BUTLER BULLDOGS WORK HARD AND PLAY HARD. The Butler school is an amazing placed to explore your strengths and mprove your weaknesses. Many extracurricular activities are how you may act on those listed. I am a proud student of the 7th grade and this school has made me a great person. The teachers were accused of "favoriting students" in an earlier review that I read. Yes, this does occur, but only because the teachers notice the students they've helped and the students that actually let the teahers help them. It's all about effort and if you work for it, you'll earn it. Don't be shy or rude or any other negative trait, and the teachers will notice that. Be confident and try your best to do well, scholastically and socially. The Butler is a great place to become that way.
2 people found this helpful

Posted October 07, 2009
This school is great ! The teachers are somewhat strict but not to the limit where it can torture the kids. My daughter goes to this school and she has been improving everyday! This school has great discipline rules and guidelines but it is still a fun school. I love hearing what my daughter has to tell me about her day at school because everyday she learns something new.

Posted October 07, 2009
Best school ever . They reward your child with honoroll fieldtrips and not lame breakfasts which can be at home. It encourages your child to try hard next time. Better then the other schools

Posted October 07, 2009
I have been going to this school from 5th to 7th so far and the teachers are great! I always stop to say hi to them on the way cause they're so nice ;D & when u get high honors, honor roll, or perfect attendence you gett to go on a field trip which is pretty fun! :] Theres school dances and those are fun too! So all in all, Butler is a pretty great school! Go there!! :D

B.F.Butler Middle School

Posted July 24, 2009
This School helped my daughter so much and Mrs.Carr my daughters teacher helped her the most and raised her grades.

Posted June 22, 2009
It an okay school.I love the basketball team.Also the education.

B.F.Butler Middle School 1

Posted May 07, 2007
I went to this school from 5ht grade to 8th grade and I know that I never want to go back there. I also know that I will never have my children go here. I believe some of the teachers and even the principle play the favortism card with the students and that I do not approve. I believe all the students should be treated equally. For any adults planning on having their children attend the Butler please speak with other adults of students and see what you hear.
2 people found this helpful

Posted August 02, 2006
My daughter had been in this school for the 5th and going to be the 6th grade. She had learn so much and she loves it there. She has made the high honor roll each term and she gets awarded and posted on the board. Its a great schoo.

Posted March 10, 2006
This school is great for someone who wants their kids to get a great education. It is a very strict school I do agree, but I have had three kids go there and all have done really well in school. If you are looking for school where kids can do whatever they want this is no the school for you,but if you are lloking for a good school that educates their students this is the school for you.

B.F.Butler Middle School 1

Posted April 07, 2004
This is a terrible school. Kids cant go to the bathroom at all, they cant wear sweat shirts, and they have to tuck their shirt in or they will get detention the school is just way too strict. All the teachers do is yell and say you have detention. It is the worst school ever. The teachers swear way to much so it is not a good place for children. I do not recomend this school to no one.

B.F.Butler Middle School
1140 Gorham Street, Lowell, MA  01852
Last modified B.F.Butler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
B.F.Butler Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top