PK-4 & Ungraded
Lowell, MA

C.W. Morey Elementary School 5

Posted October 08, 2013
My Daughter went to the Morey for PreK for a Speech delay, she learned so much and started talking so much. They helped her a lot! Her teachers are great! Ms Lynn is AWESOME! All the teachers that work with my daughter are! Any questions or concerns were answered, theyre always friendly, helpful & my daughter loves going there. The staff at the Morey are good people that go above and beyond, from the receptionist to the assistant principal. My car battery died while picking up my daughter and I had like 4 different school faculty outside in the winter trying to help me, my daughters teacher actually got her car to jump start me. I love this school & will be sad when my daughter has to leave it, 2013/2014 will be her last school year because we are not in the "zone" anymore :( I will miss this school, this is her 2nd yr there & She has learned SO MUCH!

C.W. Morey Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2010
Nice school with great teachers. The teachers and administration are very engaged. They get involved with after school student activities too. Communication with both the teachers and principle is very good.

C.W. Morey Elementary School 5

Posted January 13, 2010
I like the way the principal,teacher and staff have open communication with the students. And i also like how they leave recordings for when your child is absent, when theirs special events or when their not going to be school due to weather the night before and etc.

C.W. Morey Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
They have the most awesome teachers and staff. Great communication with students and parents. Work very well with students learning.

C.W. Morey Elementary School
114 Pine St, Lowell, MA  01851
Last modified C.W. Morey Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C.W. Morey Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top