Bad
Good

Posted May 15, 2015
the principle and staff are very professional and they care about the students future. They communicate with the students parents on how the students are doing in school.

Posted March 12, 2015
My son has been at the Morey for 2 years, and we love it there! He loves his teachers, and so do I. They really seem to go out of their way to understand and respond to their students and do their best to teach every child in a way they will understand (a tough job, indeed!). The administration is very proactive and responsive - my son had an incident with another boy in his class that I brought to their attention, and they worked to resolve it within a day. In addition, my son has food allergies and the school is very aware and accommodating of them. The building is new and beautiful and well-equipped. I feel safe sending my child there every day, and I know he is getting a quality education there. My only complaint is the lack of outdoor recess space - the school is next to a city park that they can't play in, instead they are confined to a small blacktopped area behind the school. I can only imagine how frustrated it makes the kids to see this fun playground equipment right next to their recess area and not be able to use it. But despite that complaint, I would still give this school a rating of excellent - it is truly a great school.

Posted October 08, 2013
My Daughter went to the Morey for PreK for a Speech delay, she learned so much and started talking so much. They helped her a lot! Her teachers are great! Ms Lynn is AWESOME! All the teachers that work with my daughter are! Any questions or concerns were answered, theyre always friendly, helpful & my daughter loves going there. The staff at the Morey are good people that go above and beyond, from the receptionist to the assistant principal. My car battery died while picking up my daughter and I had like 4 different school faculty outside in the winter trying to help me, my daughters teacher actually got her car to jump start me. I love this school & will be sad when my daughter has to leave it, 2013/2014 will be her last school year because we are not in the "zone" anymore :( I will miss this school, this is her 2nd yr there & She has learned SO MUCH!

C.W. Morey Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2010
Nice school with great teachers. The teachers and administration are very engaged. They get involved with after school student activities too. Communication with both the teachers and principle is very good.

Posted January 13, 2010
I like the way the principal,teacher and staff have open communication with the students. And i also like how they leave recordings for when your child is absent, when theirs special events or when their not going to be school due to weather the night before and etc.

C.W. Morey Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
They have the most awesome teachers and staff. Great communication with students and parents. Work very well with students learning.

C.W. Morey Elementary School
130 Pine Street, Lowell, MA  01851
Last modified C.W. Morey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.