Bad
Good

Posted May 15, 2015
the principle and staff are very professional at this school. They communicate with parents on how the students are doing in school by calling the parents or by emailing the parents. I am glad that they are very strict on bullying. that is a big plus on schools these days.

Posted April 29, 2014
The school. Is really good ! This school meets all my expectations as a parent!

James S Daley Middle School 1

Posted September 03, 2013
My daughter was late for school today, because I had some issues after work this morning. I called the school to tell them the issue, and that she was late due to it being my fault. For some backwards reason they are going to make my daughter pay for my mistake. What kind of example are we setting for these kids with policies like this? And for what? To make number? Fill quotas? Why must she be in trouble for something another person did? When is a parents word not good enough anymore? Apparently I need a PHD for them to give my word any credit? Terrible...Terrible policy...I feel like a bad father now for putting my daughter through this..must look for a better school...where a parents word is still creditable! Very good example of quota over kids in my opinion!

James S Daley Middle School 4

Posted May 26, 2013
The classes may be boring or fun on days, but the teachers speak to you like you're friends. The students always joke around with each other to the point where they get in trouble for calling the teachers by their first name...

James S Daley Middle School 3

Posted March 09, 2013
good school,i went there from 1966- 1970 mr.hogan ran the school then i was a cordingley then,i don't remember that many of my teachers thaat were there at the time & my grandparents lived 10 min.from the school then sue laplante (cordingley(

Posted February 29, 2012
My son has been at the Daley for 5th and 6th grade so far and he is thriving! They have great teachers and a wonderful band teacher who is so devoted!!!

Posted August 11, 2010
My daughter and I love the school because they care about the children learning, always achieving their best. My daughter is a straight A student. The principle and vice principle are great and they care about the students. Great leadership and discipline. Both my nieces who are now 18 and 19 years old attended the school and are now in college. Finally, they have great teachers who push their students to learn and never give up. They can achieve whatever they put their minds to with the help of their school system and parents,

Posted November 21, 2009
I go to this school and its a really good school. umm some people may think that the teachers are too strict but i think it straighten's up a student's attitude

James S Daley Middle School

Posted November 17, 2009
This is my daughter's second year at the Daley. She love's it! The teachers are wonderful. She is also a straight A student and the teachers there continue to challenge her. I am just praying my son make it in next year!

Posted October 04, 2009
they are wonderful with the kids and have a wonderful band teacher and everyone there is so nice

James S Daley Middle School
150 Fleming Street, Lowell, MA  01851
Last modified James S Daley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.