Bad
Good

When your son who is almost 4 years old gets up every morning (weekends included) because he needs to go to his Pyne School and see Mrs. M - you know can do nothing but smile! Keep up the great work - everyone there has been truly kind and warm to me, my son, my husband and my father (who brings him to school every day).

I love this school it is the BEST in LOWELL. The school is really great beacause all of The kids got to make a cambodian tile and my child said it was fun and creative.

The school is geared to playing favorites with children of the staff. See the photos on their website . The playgrounds are not cleared, so, unlike other schools, they will not be used until they melt naturally in May. School staff is switched for former Lawrence school affiliates of the new principal. All the good people are disappearing. Charter school is much better and my kids are happier now.

My kids have been in this school for 8 years, starting with pre-k. The staff, especially since the arrival of the new principal, is supportive and care about the students. Several new teachers have come aboard, and all add a new more friendly and interesting way to engage the students. It feels more like an actual caring school community than a military boot camp. I will be disappointed when our years here are over. There is also plenty of parent involvement, in all aspects.

This school lacks Leadership, Parental involvement and Accountability from School Staff.. Most People in the town love this school, I guess when you compare it to the other schools in lowell the building is nice. There is no "Real Communication" between parents and teachers except for a pathetic folder that is given to each child which our children bring home. If there is an incident at school for example "Hitting" It is not communicated to the parent and is brushed under the rug. If your looking for a daycare, a nice building and a place where parents have no "Voice" no real caring about the students, place your kid here. If you have a higher standard of what education should be look elsewhere.

This is suppose to be the best school in Lowell! I guess if your comparing it to the Lincoln school it may well be. The MCAS scores for grades 5, 7, and 8 were drastically low and alarming. This is an area that children should be excelling. There is no parental involvement at this school, I have been too a couple of PTO meetings and an MCAS meeting and a handful of people attended. The building is Beautiful and the technology equipment the school has is Great, but the building is very cold.

I love the Pyne. My children are getting a great education plus they are excelling in music. They have several performances a year and a musical play. No other school does this in Lowell. The school is clean and the staff really cares about the kids. The Best!

The Pyne Arts school is fabulous. I've attended the Arts school for kindergarden then went throught the merger in first grade. It was a really easy experience because all the teachers were wonderful. Everyone is nice and the waiting list is high. I've stayed at the school for all my years and now I'm graduating the eight grade there. Lot's of the studens end up being sucsessful and go on to do better things with their time than many other schools. We are challendged more, and we are more together as a school. We do many things as a whole like, the 'Buddy Program' and 'Caring School Community.'

My both kids goes to Pyne Arts and I love it! For me Pyne a Arts is the best school in Lowell-ma.

For an arts school, there is very little 'arts' going on!!! There are few if any performances. No art show. The students watch videos in their art and music classes... I thought my child would have a creative experience here...guess its like every other school, math and english only....only worry about the mcas....change your name if you are going to do that to the Pyne MCAS school!

Last modified Pyne Arts Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.