Bad
Good

Posted September 03, 2014
Pawtucketville is the best elementary school in Lowell, Staff and teachers are outstanding, I have 3 kids and all of them goes to pawtucketville and they love it!!!

Posted March 16, 2014
My son is autistic. He has only been with his father, grandmother and myself (mother). I was extremely nervous about sending him to school. After seeing a tour of the school and speaking to the staff, I felt more at ease. Not only was the premises clean and well organized but the staff was professional and kind. The staff was eager to answer my questions and work with my son. I love that it's a CSA classroom, meaning the teachers know all about autism- Perfect! My son is slowly speaking more and he recently just began. I'm very proud to say my son attends this school, knowing he's safe.

Posted March 12, 2014
We moved across the country and ended up here in Lowell and to be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I have two kids in school and I was so nervous for them. The staff at Pawtucketville Memorial is completely outstanding. I can't say enough about the administration as well as teachers and I have been very happy with our experience. My kids are thriving and doing great.

Posted January 18, 2014
I was so scared for my son to go to Lowell public schools . I attended them with not a good experience. Pawtucketville Memorial is amazing. My son is in kindergarten, it's only January and my son is reading. The staff is more than amazing and the principal and his teacher always put me at ease. My son is thriving. If your a parent that is involved in your child's education, your child will thrive in any situation.

Pawtucketville Memorial Elementary School
425 West Meadow Road, Lowell, MA  01854
Last modified Pawtucketville Memorial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.