K-4 & Ungraded
Lowell, MA

Posted November 26, 2013
I went here and the teachers where great. But there was some issues with the principle of the school. Mind you these issues happened when I was a kid. I am now in my twenties, and am in college because of some of the teachers.

Posted September 22, 2013
I used to go to this school when I was younger I am currently 27 years of age. It was a Great school, and I'm still hoping it is. I want my children to experience the same fruits of education that was offered to me at that age. Thank you Peter W. Reilly for the best years of my life! Pablo Capellan

Posted September 03, 2013
I do not know much about this school as my granddaughter just started there so hope to come back in a few months

Posted July 25, 2013
The new principal has been instrumental in turning around what was a declining school. We have 1 student at the school right now with another about to start at the Reilly this fall and we have been happy with our student's learning so far. The teachers and the principal have gone out of their way to engage us as parents and to meet the individual learning needs of our child through reading enrichment programs as early as first grade.

Reilly Elementary School 2

Posted April 18, 2013
disappointing.. when my other children attended this school it was a good school buth the new principal Carabatosos discriminates against students with special needs ... is inappropriate with teachers infront of students and is very unimaginative .. Cannot believe nthat this is the best the school department could do when hiring a new principal

Posted April 11, 2005
I had a great experience at the Reilly school. My child was there from K-5.

Posted December 27, 2004
I have taught at the Reilly school for 17 years. The administration and staff have always strived for academic excellence throught the latest pedological practices. The school has always been one of the top performing schools in the school system. Teachers work hard to meet the needs of all students. I am proud to be part of the staff.

Reilly Elementary School 2

Posted August 30, 2004
I did not find my child to be learning any thing other then how to stress, prep, worry over the mcas testing. I was unhappy with the school, my child was unhappy with the school.

Reilly Elementary School
115 Douglas Rd, Lowell, MA  01852
Last modified Reilly Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reilly Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top