Bad
Good

I went here and the teachers where great. But there was some issues with the principle of the school. Mind you these issues happened when I was a kid. I am now in my twenties, and am in college because of some of the teachers.

I used to go to this school when I was younger I am currently 27 years of age. It was a Great school, and I'm still hoping it is. I want my children to experience the same fruits of education that was offered to me at that age. Thank you Peter W. Reilly for the best years of my life! Pablo Capellan

I do not know much about this school as my granddaughter just started there so hope to come back in a few months

The new principal has been instrumental in turning around what was a declining school. We have 1 student at the school right now with another about to start at the Reilly this fall and we have been happy with our student's learning so far. The teachers and the principal have gone out of their way to engage us as parents and to meet the individual learning needs of our child through reading enrichment programs as early as first grade.

disappointing.. when my other children attended this school it was a good school buth the new principal Carabatosos discriminates against students with special needs ... is inappropriate with teachers infront of students and is very unimaginative .. Cannot believe nthat this is the best the school department could do when hiring a new principal

im darren sar 4th grade mrspage class put more feild trips for 4th grade(canobie lake park)(6 flags)(water country)and language classes

Last modified Reilly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.