PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. John the Baptist is a great school. The principal, teachers and children are all so loving and welcoming.

St. John the Baptist School is a home away from home. The teachers and staff are as loving and caring as the parents themselves. our children are guided and nurtured through their daily lessons. When I walk through the door I can feel the schools motto alive and well...We Are All Family.

It is absolutely amazing the education, care, love, support, &guidance, the students receive at SJB. My daughter currently attends the school, and loves it. It really says something about a child when they love their teachers, and support staff & look forward to going everyday. The education & the after school programs speak for themselves, I believe they are the only school in Ludlow to offer sewing classes, my daughter absolutely loves it and will be returning each and every year for the after school program. The religious teaching and training is barre none the best there is!

SJB is a wonderful school. Great teachers and staff. The preschool is a great value and they have an outstanding before and aftercare program.

Our daughters attend SJBS and we love it, what a difference this school makes. The educational enviroment they provide pushes students to work to the best of their ability, but is not overwhelming. The after school programs that are offered great from Mad Science to Art...

It stresses values along with education. The tachers make minimum pay but they truly care about the children and provide a fantastic program with minimum dollars......

WOW! Can't believe the overall difference between St. Johns and the Public School. Love that my children go to school together and their education has been above and beyond.

My children have all gone to the preschool here. I think it's wonderful. The teachers are great and our children have had wonderful experiences here.

I am a student at this school, and this is very outstanding. My grades are all A's. The teachers are very supportive and teach us a lot of stuff. When I raise my hand to ask a question, my teacher always knows the answer. We learn a lot of things each day we come to school. The tuition for my school is a very great price for you. I am so glad I am at this school learning.

Last modified St John The Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8