Lunenburg, MA

Twin City Christian School 0

Posted October 28, 2008
Well as a student having graduated, i would say the discipline is very good, the teachers i had were great especially the math teacher i had. These teachers were very caring and had patience with the students, which is really great. But overall the science department is lacking, a lot. I would recommend TCCS for daycare, Kindergarten and Elementary but for high school i would not recommend it if you want to take AP classes. I also would not recommend it for high school because, you miss out on prom and all those beautiful high school memories. The teachers tend to be in your business a lot. And the students who attend church there are more favored.

Twin City Christian School 0

Posted August 26, 2008
Both of my girls attended TCCS (one from third grade and one from first grade) through high school graduation. I am pleased to say that this school not only gave them a great academic foundation (one of my daughters is an xray technologist and one of my daughters is in her senior year of college to be an air traffic controller), but more importantly, a spiritual continuum from our home to school. I firmly believe in Christian education and Twin City never let me down!

Twin City Christian School 5

Posted November 25, 2004
My daughter attended the day care and now the school. I searched long and hard for day care and a school and both times ended up here. I have never second guessed my school. My daughter is not only receiving an excellent education but I can already see that it is helping to shape the person she will be. She is already making the right decisions in life and using the lord to guide her. She reasons decisons and references her education often. I cna't thank the school or it's staff enough!

Twin City Christian School 5

Posted November 18, 2004
I had 3 children attend this school all recieved a first class education plus an excellant spiritual foundation that has helped them and given them courage thru loss of thier mother to cancer plus an aunt cousin and the death of one of my grandchildren This school builds charecter as well as gives agood education The school just finished building a new state of the art gym and day care facilty called the larson learning center.

Twin City Christian School
194 Electric Avenue, Lunenburg, MA  01462
Last modified Twin City Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Twin City Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top