Thomas C Passios Elementary School 5

Posted April 03, 2011
This school has some great teachers and few teachers, which need to improve so that they can keep the students involved in learning and excited about coming to school. I am sure principal has taken initiative to address these issues. This school has a new principal this year, which provides her the opportunity to take the steps in right direction.

Thomas C Passios Elementary School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
I so far have mixed reviews....I also have 2 chidlren who attend this school and only one is cooperative in returning calls and discussing the childrens progress

Thomas C Passios Elementary School 5

Posted May 25, 2004
I disagree with the above review. I have two children in the Lunenburg School system and I am satisfied with their progress. I find the teachers creative and attentive. The school philosophy is to encourage us as parents to be pro-active in our childrens education. My daughter struggles with reading because of speech problems and the staff at T.C Passios has gone above and beyond to tacle the issues. Its my opinion that had she been in one of the surrounding districts she may ahve been lost in the shuffle. Lunenburg gets an A in my book. -Lynn Vachon

Thomas C Passios Elementary School 2

Posted April 07, 2004
This school has been a dissapointment so far. I have one child in the first grade and it seems that we parents are doing most of the teaching. Homework is where most of the childs learning comes from very little seems to be accomplished in the class room.

Thomas C Passios Elementary School
1025 Massachusetts Ave, Lunenburg, MA  01462
Last modified Thomas C Passios Elementary School is a Public school
Thomas C Passios Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.