PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter attended St. Pius for 4 years and did well, although I suspected she had "something" wrong with her ability to aguire and retain information, was reassured with the learning specialists there that she was fine. Transferred her to public school and they had her screened right away due to her being so far behind. Found out she had ADD and learning disabilities, took her 2 years to catch up. St. Pius is okay as long as you are sure your children don't have any learning disabilities when you enroll them because they don't seem to be aware of these things , which makes me wonder how many kids are pushed through without the problems having ever been addressed, for us St Pius was a huge mistake. My daughter is now honor roll, but she has an IEP and is on Concerta for her ADD, what difference it has made.

Both of my children have attended saint Pius and I would reccomend it as an elementry school, more than a middle school.They teach great values to the younger kids, but I feel that they are not given much room to learn responsiblity. The fild trips,sports and other activities are very limited due to the school being over crowded. I feel that my childs education was suffering because of the schools growth. This quality of the school is lacking due to the high enrollment. Before you enroll- please find out the class size. I am sad to say that this will be our last year, I would have liked to see them finish at St.P's.

My son has been going to St. Pius for two years now and we just LOVE everything about it - teachers, principal, curriculum, etc. The school stands by their slogan "Do your best and be kind to others". Whenever my son has had a problem (academic and/or behavior) all teachers and principal have helped us help my son to overcome it. I can't say enough about St. Pius. LOVE IT!

Great School!!! My Children love it, I love it, they really get the parents involved and challenge the children.

Last modified St Pius V School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8