Lynn, MA

Posted December 10, 2014
My son has loved his experience at St Marys Marian Division. He was transitioning from a Montessori School which was completely lacking in the basics. He has loved all of his teachers including the religion course. He was not raised Catholic but the school has made him feel welcome. I think the administration has lovely, well educated, dedicated individuals sheparding St Mary's into a great future.

Posted August 10, 2013
There are lots of good things going on recently. A new head of school and principal will move forward to build on the school's strengths. An array of courses are offered through the virtual high school to complement classroom learning. My student has taken honors and AP classes and is ready to move on to a very challenging college. We are meeting kids from all over the world, while remaining a part of our child's high school life!

St Marys Jr-Sr High School 1

Posted September 15, 2012
Its the same school. More than 75 percent of the students graduate wit honors and it simply to the fact that its too easy, The kids get away with most anything they want because they don't want to lose a student. I think people should inquire about the drop out percentage at St. Marys and actually asked to be shown documentation. I never realized how many kids leave after one year because its the curriculum of an elementary school. Definitely not challenging or rewarding and there are no good programs that public schools have to offer. Please do your homework before enrolling your child here.

Posted March 30, 2012
I don't know what school the last poster's child attends but it is not the school both my older child graduated from or the one my younger child is in the top ten of her graduating class in. My older child will gratuate college this year with two bach. degrees, thanks in part to the great base he got at St. Mary's. My younger child has been fielding offers from colleges since 10th grade and no she does not play sports, not that there is anything wrong with that. As with any education a child only gets out of it what they put in, this is what I have taught my children. The teachers they have both had have been fantasic and dedicated, can't imagine who this person's child had.

St Marys Jr-Sr High School

Posted September 30, 2008
my daughter graduated from St Marys 4 yrs ago and loved every minute of it now my son is in the 8th grade at St,Marys he loves it I think it is the best school around Teachers student administration they dont come any better than this school I would put them up against any school and they would come out on top Your the best St.Marys

St Marys Jr-Sr High School 4

Posted November 30, 2006
My three girls are graduates and my son expects to attend next fall...Our family experience has been great! the administration, teachers, students and staff make up a close family, where all are welcome. As a result,my girls all received scholarships and attended the colleges of thier choice. Ap courses and an honors program are available and the extracurricular activities provide a well rounded experience in a accepting, christian atmosphere, in the catholic tradition. I strongly recommend st. Mary's to any parents who want an excellent, affordable, college prep education for their sons and daughters.

Posted January 13, 2005
I attended St Mary's Jr?Sr High School for 4 years & it was the greatest experience of my life. The teachers were always willing to help in any wawy they could they were always an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on. Any parent thinking about sending there chid there shouldn't have to think twice. No kid is ever left out.

St Marys Jr-Sr High School
35 Tremont Street, Lynn, MA  01902
Last modified St Marys Jr-Sr High School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
St Marys Jr-Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top