Lynn, MA

North Shore Christian School 1

Posted July 28, 2014
I have to disagree with most of the reviews here. My daughter is getting a better education from the public school than NSCS. Her difficulty with math continues because her teacher in 2rd grade didn't teach her well. Her teacher was clearly busy getting ready for her own daughter's wedding at the time and told me so herself. Important skills as multiplication and division are still root of her weakness because of the poor education she got from this school. There is no after school homework help from teachers(I believe you have to pay to get some tutoring during lunch hours), very little after school activities, extremely boring mandatory spring and winter choral concert and seemingly never ending fundraising. My daughter completely agrees with me along with all the parents of my daughter's friends who no longer attend NSCS. I taught my daughter about God and she has a personal relationship with Lord so that negativities from the public school are not bothering her at all. It was a complete waste of money of my part to send my daughter here for 4years and regret it every single day.

Posted February 07, 2012
I love North shore christian school! Until we moved to a different state, my boys went to preschool program at Austin Square branch for a year and half. The boys always loved to go to school to learn somethings and to meet friends and teachers. Teachers were so dedicated, loving and understanding to each child's needs and ability. Teachers use the positive reinforcement for disciplining kids and the school values nurturing as christians and members of community. My sons still talk about the teachers and things that they had done at school at NSCS. and remember the songs and praises they learned.

Posted October 26, 2009
We enrolled our son at North Shore Christian School in Kindergarten after only 3-weeks in public school. We made a wise decision and are so blessed...the professional and knowledgeable faculty challenge our son academically and nurture his growth and understanding. NSCS is also a wonderful community of support for parents. We are looking forward to sending our daughter there too in a couple of years!

North Shore Christian School 0

Posted July 23, 2009
I have been a parent here for 21 years with 4 kids going from PK - grade 8. I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else! The kids were loved and nurtured by their teachers and graduated with a strong academic background as well as a faith that had grown and matured because of the Bible instruction and the examples set by teachers and staff. A wonderful place filled with wonderful people.

Posted March 13, 2008
We decided to send our son during the middle school years. What a blessed decision. Great academics and great environment. Thanks!

North Shore Christian School 4

Posted February 19, 2007
I have been a parent of NSCS for 11 years, I have worked there and have also been a board member. This is a very special and unique school extremely loving and nurturing. It has been a wonderful experience for the whole family.

North Shore Christian School 2

Posted March 31, 2005

Posted July 09, 2004
- a former student
I was a student at nscs from 1st to 8th grade and now i intend to send my children there as well. Nscs is a spectacular school with amazing faculty!

North Shore Christian School 4

Posted May 17, 2004
Teachers and staff are very dedicated. Quality education prepares students for high school, plus (ISEE). No child left behind, immediate early intervention, for any child struggling with a subject. God's love and guidance, makes it all possible. ...Like a tree firmly planted... Psalm 1:3

North Shore Christian School
26 Urban Street, Lynn, MA  01904
(781) 599-2040
Last modified North Shore Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
North Shore Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top