K-5 & Ungraded
Lynn, MA

Aborn Elementary School 1

Posted June 18, 2014
Very unhappy with this school, my daughter went here a few years back and she was being teased, I did everything a father could and should have done on my part. The school however didn't do their part! I was very frustrated and disappointed with the outcomes.

Aborn Elementary School 5

Posted March 21, 2013
As a parent, I'm VERY impressed with Aborn Elementary. Small school feel and plenty of attention to student's needs. My son needed more challenging math and language because he came in above grade level. His wonderful teacher is providing that especially for him - extra work, which he loves! The principal, Ms. Muxie is spectacular in her leadership and in communicating with parents. The PTO is very active and I'm glad to see packed rooms whenever there are meetings with parents and school events. All the staff there is extremely polite and interested in your child as an individual. The nurse is amazing, the reading specialist is a gift! The newsletters, the phone calls, the meetings and emails - everything contributes to sense of belonging to the community and to parents knowing what's going on. This school is truly a gem in Lynn and our family is very satisfied with the quality of education there. I highly recommend it. This, coming from a parent who considered very seriously not enrolling kids into Lynn Public Schools. I don't regret having him at Aborn!

Aborn Elementary School 4

Posted June 13, 2006

Aborn Elementary School 5

Posted July 28, 2005
This school is a nice school. They take care of the kids good. They give them healthy food.

Aborn Elementary School
409 Eastern Ave, Lynn, MA  01902
Last modified Aborn Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aborn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top