Bad
Good

Breed Middle School 4

Posted May 12, 2011
I think this school is great . But the only concerns is safteyness and the dress codes. Still i see students not following the dress codes and their language . Most students in school say bad words across the hall , to their teachers Its just that the school NEEDS TO BE MORE STRICT . More power! They whole entire schools needs to be CLEAR and ACCURATE . I really don't understand the dress codes right now and i know it's tough to change that rule and the circumstances . Even though it's a government school i still rather let every PUBLIC SCHOOLS in LYNN MA to let each one of the students wearing uniforms . I think thats a nice way to be dressed in all schools no matter if its just Private Schools. I understand the economy right now and the money involved but we can all make a change in life. Each of the students can actually chip in and give some money to the schools and get brand new uniforms . Well thats my idea . I think most parents would be glad to see each of everyone of them wearing something nice in this generation . Most teachers as well know from right to wrong. Well why not we all make a CHANGE? We still have time.

Breed Middle School 4

Posted October 01, 2006
My daughter has attended one full year (sixth grade) at Breed Middle school. She has started her second year without any problems. I feel my daughters time spent at Breed has been very rewarding for her. She has excelled not only academically but athletically. I judge my child's school on a year to year basis. I've had to go into the school on one occasion other than attending the Open Houses. We had a concern about my daughters assigned reading level. We wanted to make sure she was at the right level. I was impressed with the attention we received in regards to this matter. It was addressed immediately. My daughter was right where she needed to be. Two concerns I do have about the school is safety which is under control thanks to our School Resource Officer & staff and air quality (mold) which needs to be addressed better.

Breed Middle School
90 Ocallaghan Way, Lynn, MA  01905
Last modified Breed Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Breed Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top