Bad
Good

Posted September 05, 2015
Lynn Classical High School provided me with the appropriate social and academic foundation which insured my success in the real world. Classical's high academic standards and expectations also provided the proper support and thus motivated me to be successful through my college and postgraduate years. Although I graduated many years ago, class of 59, I carry the love for this high school with me to this day.

Posted November 19, 2014
Awesome school I had 4 children graduated from classical . One of them graduated from BU the other one CURRY COLLEGE And my son is going to BENTLEY . I am upset my 16 year old is going to another school which I don't like but you bet my 12 year will be going to CLASSICAL!! The teachers are very nice. MR. Constintino was always very nice to me and my family.

Classical High School 4

Posted January 10, 2014
This school is great if you want a good education. Most of the teachers here will always put the students first and make sure every student gets the help that you need if they're struggling in academically. When I went here and I struggled and didn't care about my grades, the teachers would always do their best to help me out and it got me caring about my grades again and wanting to do my best in school. They also have extra help if you're not good in MCAS. I was never very good at MCAS and after attending only 7 MCAS prep sessions after school, I ended up getting advanced and proficient on my MCAS scores. Socially, however, I don't like this school. It's way too over crowded & many students here are obnoxious. If you don't have anyone to sit with at lunch, you're out of luck. You're going to be alone for that lunch period whether you like it or not. Also didn't like how the school was super strict with the use of cell phones, you couldn't use your phones during mentoring (homeroom) or lunch, which completely blows if you didnt like the people in your mentoring room or were alone at lunch. Overall, your education is the most important and this school has a great education system.

Posted February 18, 2010
I have three children who have all chosen to go to Lynn Classical. I couldn't be happier with the opportunities they have been given to learn and thrive in this wonderful environment.

Classical High School

Posted October 16, 2008
I am a sophmore at lynn classical and i think that it is the best school in lynn! people make fun of us because our school is sinking and because are freshman aren't in the big building but our acdemics are high! we care about each other we are a big family! i recomed anyone coming her you wont be judge and maing friends is so easy because everyone is nice.

Posted June 24, 2008
I rate this school a five star. My son graduated from Classical High with high honors. Never had any trouble with students or teachers. Had a great football coach. Now my daughter is a junior. She also does great in school and involved in chorus which is run by a wonderful teacher that really cares about the students. The principal and all the staff are very caring and I can't stress enough how safe the school is.

Posted June 22, 2008
There is not much I can say about this school except that it is excellent. The teachers care for the students (up some point it even gets personal and you feel that you don't have teachers, but friends). I attended LCHS and got a great education, classes are challenging and there are no easy A's, you have to work. Some teachers I remember are Ms. FREY (she teaches history), Mr. Spears (he teaches geology), Mr. Castleman (He teaches english but he mostly works with ESL students). He was the one that helped me write all my college essays, even though he was just my home room teacher. I love the school and will never forget the good times. Grad in 2006

Classical High School 1

Posted May 29, 2008
The teachers are nice, most of them. However, like alot of high schools they put little importance on the arts but instead stress competitiveness i.e. sports.

Posted August 19, 2003
Classical is a wonderful high school with wonderful teachers. The teachers are willing to help a student in need as are the guidance counselors. Also, the after school tutoring program for the MCAS is exceptional.

Classical High School
235 Ocallaghan Way, Lynn, MA  01905
Last modified Classical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Classical High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top