PK-5 & Ungraded
Lynn, MA

Posted April 02, 2014
My Son is very happy about his school... :) Harrington School have great staff and teachers..

Posted January 30, 2012
You get what your tax dollars pay for! Excellent school for the money in my opinion.

Harrington Elementary School 2

Posted August 09, 2011
My childs 1st schooling experience was a nightmare thanks to the staff at Harrington. So many incidents that I don't know where to begin...my child was attending a "social group" without my permission for 3 weeks. When we finally found out, it was stressed that we did sign a consent form...when I requested for a copy of the "so called form" that i signed, the counselor was unable to find it (possibly because I NEVER signed one). There is no communication directly with the parents - until it's too late to correct a problem. My personal experience with this school was very unpleasant and stressful and I will NEVER recommend this school to anyone. The tone used to communicate with parents is offensive. Not to mention it's an under achievement school-extremely under achievement.

Harrington Elementary School 1

Posted May 10, 2011
I would not recommand this school to anybody because they don't teach nothing to the kids. My child spent 2 years in their pre-K and he does not make any progress.

Harrington Elementary School 0

Posted February 03, 2010
My daughter goes to the Harrington Pre school. Its a wonderful program full of wonderful people. I love there couldn't ask for more.

Posted January 28, 2010
Harrinton has the best Pre school teachers in the city

Posted August 15, 2005
- a former student

Harrington Elementary School
21 Dexter St, Lynn, MA  01902
Last modified Harrington Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top