Lynn, MA

Posted April 02, 2014
My Son is very happy about his school... :) Harrington School have great staff and teachers..

Harrington Elementary School 3

Posted January 12, 2013
I went to Harrington for 6 years then went to Kipp Lynn. Harrington had good teachers but not really good learning ideas. But I was loved like family there but I didn't even know really anything until I got to Kipp.

Posted January 30, 2012
You get what your tax dollars pay for! Excellent school for the money in my opinion.

Harrington Elementary School 2

Posted August 09, 2011
My childs 1st schooling experience was a nightmare thanks to the staff at Harrington. So many incidents that I don't know where to begin...my child was attending a "social group" without my permission for 3 weeks. When we finally found out, it was stressed that we did sign a consent form...when I requested for a copy of the "so called form" that i signed, the counselor was unable to find it (possibly because I NEVER signed one). There is no communication directly with the parents - until it's too late to correct a problem. My personal experience with this school was very unpleasant and stressful and I will NEVER recommend this school to anyone. The tone used to communicate with parents is offensive. Not to mention it's an under achievement school-extremely under achievement.

Harrington Elementary School 1

Posted May 10, 2011
I would not recommand this school to anybody because they don't teach nothing to the kids. My child spent 2 years in their pre-K and he does not make any progress.

Harrington Elementary School

Posted February 03, 2010
My daughter goes to the Harrington Pre school. Its a wonderful program full of wonderful people. I love there couldn't ask for more.

Posted January 28, 2010
Harrinton has the best Pre school teachers in the city

Harrington Elementary School
21 Dexter Street, Lynn, MA  01902
Last modified Harrington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top