Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: no rating

my child isn't in a grade where there is homework really. it's mostly pointless crafts that isn't much on learning as is it being nosey about things that are none of their busness.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

not really showing they are qualified to be teaching their grade. interactions with some parents isn't handled correctly

My Son is very happy about his school... :) Harrington School have great staff and teachers..

I went to Harrington for 6 years then went to Kipp Lynn. Harrington had good teachers but not really good learning ideas. But I was loved like family there but I didn't even know really anything until I got to Kipp.

You get what your tax dollars pay for! Excellent school for the money in my opinion.

My childs 1st schooling experience was a nightmare thanks to the staff at Harrington. So many incidents that I don't know where to begin...my child was attending a "social group" without my permission for 3 weeks. When we finally found out, it was stressed that we did sign a consent form...when I requested for a copy of the "so called form" that i signed, the counselor was unable to find it (possibly because I NEVER signed one). There is no communication directly with the parents - until it's too late to correct a problem. My personal experience with this school was very unpleasant and stressful and I will NEVER recommend this school to anyone. The tone used to communicate with parents is offensive. Not to mention it's an under achievement school-extremely under achievement.

I would not recommand this school to anybody because they don't teach nothing to the kids. My child spent 2 years in their pre-K and he does not make any progress.

My daughter goes to the Harrington Pre school. Its a wonderful program full of wonderful people. I love there couldn't ask for more.

Harrinton has the best Pre school teachers in the city

Last modified Harrington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.