Lynn, MA

Posted April 15, 2015
I love this school when me and my son moved I was sad ms. Downy is the best teacher ever love this school

Edward A. Sisson Elementary School 1

Posted March 25, 2015
This school is below standards on any parents level. No gym, no cafeteria.. They serve lunch in main hall ways (that's when they're not running out of food to feed all students. They hold gym class in the main entrance to the school. I won't say all the teachers are awful but a large chunk of them are rude and speak to the children like animals. The principle of this school is completely incapable of running it. She is rude, yells at students and staff. I am so disgusted by this school. My complaints have gone unaddressed. My children will NOT be attending next year.

Posted August 06, 2014
My daughter has been going to Sisson for a year. She has a neurological learning and cognitive disorder. All of her doctors tell us she will be on track someday with the right school and extra help. Sisson has provided all of these things to help her thrive. She still has a long way to go but i do not see anything holding her back with the support of her principle and teachers on her side. They have also been very supportive to us and answer all and any questions that we have.

Posted June 18, 2014
My son has been attending this school since kindergarten. He is now in the 3rd grade will be entering the 4th in the fall. As all schools have their good and great teachers, Sisson in my opinion, has excellent, highly qualified, caring, nurturing but stern teachers. Again not all schools are perfect speaking from experience (I am a teacher who works in another district) sometimes they are levels of communication breakdowns, however, being an involved parent I quickly brought that to the teachers and principal's attention. That problem was rectified ASAP. The PTO is a group of wonderful, welcoming, warm women who go above and beyond for these kids at this school. I couldn't be a prouder parent or ask for a better school system for my son. Academically, emotionally, and socially Sisson has been a wonderful fours years thus far.

Posted June 18, 2014
Such a great school with wonderful staff, parents, principal, and PTO. I see nothing but wonderful friendships building between the students, teachers and the principal. The principal is very involved and seems like she knows a little about each and every one of her students, that's what I feel is in important. To know them other than just by their name!

Posted June 29, 2007
Our daughter first attended Sisson when she started Kindergarten. Her teacher was great and the assistant teacher was great as well. The teachers made every child feel equal and important to the class. She will now be entering second grade in the fall of 2007. We have enjoyed every year since. The school always keeps the parents and kids involved the PTO staff is remarkable! The academics of the school are excellent and the teachers are wonderful as well. I would recommend Sisson to every parent that is looking for a safe and educational environment for their child. ~Bernardin Family

Edward A. Sisson Elementary School

Posted June 27, 2007
I have had a wonderful experience at Sisson and my 2 young children are very happy with the school.

Edward A. Sisson Elementary School
58 Conomo Avenue, Lynn, MA  01904
Last modified Edward A. Sisson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edward A. Sisson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top