K-5 & Ungraded
Lynn, MA

Posted October 03, 2012
My daughter is studying in this school and I am happy with the quality of teaching that the children receive. It is a self-sufficient school with very good teachers and a great person as principal. Thank you for everything FORD SCHOOL. WE LOVE YOU!!

Posted November 29, 2011
I was a student of Ford school nearly 20 years ago and will always remember not only the community atmosphere of the school, but the kindness and guiding of my teachers and most of all the principle, who still serves. I continue to follow the progress that this school has taken since I have left Lynn. To see that it has only advanced since I have left really fills me with hope for the working class/diverse neighborhood that I grew up with, and despite the bad reputation of it I hope to one day return so that my children may experience Ford school, not to mention have the highest hill in Lynn as a playground!

Robert L. Ford K-8 School 4

Posted April 17, 2011
The Ford School is the only community public school in Lynn. The students and families are very involved in the school.

Posted October 07, 2010
I just moved into lynn, and I hear people saying that ford is a great school. So far I found out its true.

Posted January 09, 2008

Posted January 03, 2005

Robert L. Ford K-8 School
49 Hollingsworth St, Lynn, MA  01902
Last modified Robert L. Ford K-8 School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert L. Ford K-8 School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top