Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

As a former student, this was the worst school I had ever gone to and I'm still traumatized by the events that happened there. Everyday after recess (which involved hanging out in a poorly manged parking lot with no equipment) we had to line up by class for who knows how long to be yelled at by the 6th grade teacher who would ultimately decide we weren't good enough or quiet enough. Then we would all end up in the cafeteria for the rest of the afternoon writing "yellows" like "I will stand in a straight line" on both sides of at least 10 or 15 sheets of yellow lined paper. When I came into that school I was 2 grade levels ahead of all of my peers. When I left I was just happy I survived. My family was eligible for the lunch program, but I never knew about it. Most days I starved all day long or got left overs from my friends. My teacher used to throw chalkboard erasers at the kids and ridicule them if they didn't know the work. She would pick on them if they came in unkempt. She seemed to really have it out for this one little boy in particular. she would put him in the front of the class simply to ridicule him. And sad thing is this was exemplary of the other schools I attended in Lynn. I would NEVER move back to Lynn. I would never put my kids in a Lynn school.

This school is excellent! The teachers that my children have had are all wonderful, caring and attentive. They have a garden the children help with and provide them with many educational activities that the kids love.

Last modified Ingalls Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.