Lynn, MA

Julia F Callahan 5

Posted December 10, 2010
I love Callahan! the teachers and staff and the best. I'm very happy with the way my daughter is progressing and I feel very informed about what goes on while she is in school. Thank You

Julia F Callahan 5

Posted March 23, 2006
Callahan school is a wonderful school I have 6 children and 3 graduated from Callahan school. I now have 2 still going to school. The Teachers in Callahan are the best teachers. They are so great to the children and the parents.My Daughter graduated there and got the best education you can ask for she Graduated from Lynn Classical and then graduated from B.U. and now she is getting her Masters at Salem State and she is also teaching at ShoeMaker school in Lynn.Thank You Callahan School. Especially Mrs. Graul, Mrs. Bastarashe, Mrs. Bloom. I still will Have many years left with Callahan School my baby is 3yrs old years .

Julia F Callahan 4

Posted July 21, 2004
My child has been going there since kindergarten and loves it,I think the teachers are great and always there when my child need a little extra help.The activities they have(haunted happenings,winter wonderland and field day) are quite a hit.

Julia F Callahan
200 Ocallaghan Way, Lynn, MA  01905
Last modified Julia F Callahan is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Julia F Callahan Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top