Posted March 13, 2011
Great teachers and a great principal, my child has gone to this school for four years and I could not be happier that she goes here!! *****I can't believe a parent would actually be mad that their child in K- grade 2 is not allowed to walk home so they rate the school as a whole a 1 star. I guess her parenting deserves the same 1 star if that, my childs safty comes first in this school that alone deserves 10 stars!

Posted October 05, 2010
My children have gone to Lincoln - Thomson for a couple years and I have a a wonderful experience!! The principal and all the teachers go out of their way to help every child! The PTO is great!! The children are able to walk home from school my son has done it from 3rd grade on. The children have to be in the third grade and up to be able to walk home from school and the parents have to write a letter to the school telling that it is ok for them to walk home.

Lincoln-Thomson Elementary School 1

Posted September 10, 2010
So bad mean teacher ,bad experince last year!! Ok so new year clean slate , go back with a new attitude right only to have the very first day turn into a nightmare as the end of day came children that were suppose to walk home from school were informed that not in this school would any child be allowed to walk without and adult ( we are talking about kids 9 and up here ) do they think all parents sit at home all day and do nothing ! This is not a law only someone power hungrys idea . I don"t see how they can be allowed to enforce such a stupid thing!!

Lincoln-Thomson Elementary School 0

Posted August 29, 2009
I have had a wonderful experience with Lincoln Thomson. The principal and teachers go out of their way to help. The PTO are a wonderful group of people!

Posted January 17, 2009

Posted November 16, 2008
This is the best school in lynn. The PTA works ther butt off for these kids. The teachers are awsome.

Lincoln-Thomson Elementary School 2

Posted June 20, 2006
The teacher quality for my child this year was below average. My child had at least three teachers from September to the end of February. The school does not provide extra help during school hours and they were limited in the amount of time they would spend after school hours for extra help. I was very disappointed with the overall school quality and lack of dedication to the students.

Lincoln-Thomson Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2004
My daughter has attended Lincoln Thomson for two years. Lincoln Thomson is a school where the parents are very involved. The PTA does a lot of activities for the kids. The school is a small school but it is quite diverse. We've had a good experience with the teachers who have been approachable and flexible with our needs. My one concern with the school has been the changing principals. We've had two and our third will start this year.

Lincoln-Thomson Elementary School
115 Gardiner St, Lynn, MA  01905
Last modified Lincoln-Thomson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln-Thomson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top