Connery Elementary School 5

Posted June 30, 2014
I went to Connery and I have nothing but the fondest memories of the school. I am a university student now living in another state but I've never forgotten the love and support I was given by the teachers in this school. Being a student from a foreign country who couldn't speak a word of English, I had assumed I would feel left out and alone. But I was never given an opportunity to have such feelings. Every member of the staff was so kind and patient. I'll always be grateful for the love and support I was given. Especially Mr. Valdoni, I'll never forget his tremendous kindness and patience. He always made us smile. I'll never forget how during every recess, he would come outside and play soccer with the kids. Thank you Mr. Valdoni for being such an awesome teacher. I'll always be grateful for that.

Connery Elementary School 3

Posted January 01, 2014
Connery school is a good school if you are involve with your kids school work, the principle has a lot of resources to help our kids get better. Most kids are misbehaved but I wouldn't blame the teachers or the school, It might be more how they are raised. I have had a good experience with connery and has helped my kids.

Connery Elementary School 1

Posted June 17, 2010
This is the WORST school my daughter has ever attended. I dont want to give ANY stars. The kids in that school are very rude, mean and out of line. Fights, swearing and bulling EVERYDAY! I suggest if you live in WEST LYNN.. MOVE! Nice principle, Mrs. O'Connor. And MS. Jamie in the 4th grade. However I think this school needs a makeover.. a cafateria would be nice with HOT meals. The floors are broken the playground is trashed. UGH! ZERO STARS !

Connery Elementary School
50 Elm St, Lynn, MA  01905
Last modified Connery Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Connery Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.