Bad
Good

My daughter transferred here in the second grade. Wow! What a difference from her previous school. She went from crying about school on a daily basis and finding school to be drudgery and boring to being excited to go to school. No more tears. Loves school every day. The teachers are wonderful, committed, and loving. The principal would seek out my daughter to ask her often how she is doing as she had transferred in April and was a bit terrified at first. I have seen him out during drop off and pick up times. I saw him help a little girl with her scarf and give her a little hug. So incredibly sweet. I am so thankful that my child goes to a school where staff is not afraid to give a kid a hug and let them know that they are loved and special. My daughter's teachers have gone above and beyond to point out the positive attributes of their students and give positive reinforcement for good behaviors. Thank you, Huckleberry Hill staff for all you do! You are making a difference. I am overwhelmed with good emotions every time I am there. I always see or hear something that truly touches my heart.

My child started kindergarten in 2013 and I can't say enough good things about this school. The principal does an outstanding job and the teachers are amazing.

This school is led by a truly talented Principle. The teachers and specialists are committed, think out of the box and work together well ... no walls are put up to prevent teachers working in the best interests of the children. My son tranfered into the school and what a wonderful change. He is now in the middle school and it's then that I realized how outstanding Huckleberry was. My daugher is there now but, this is her last year. I wish the Lynnfield Superintendant would use this school as the model

This school is truly amazing. The teachers are fantastic and the principal is top notch! We moved to this town last year and I have 2 children in the school. For my oldest this was her 3rd Elementary school and I am a teacher so I feel like we were picky regarding the edication for our children. I love HHS and so do my children!

The staff and PTO give these children wonderful memories that last a lifetime! The children love going to school and don't even realize how much they are learning. HHS is home away from home.

HHS is GREAT!!! My daughter loves it and has nothing but good things to share with me every day about her experiences and what she has learned. I am sad that she has to move on to Lynnfield Middle as this is her last year but I believe she is well prepared.

Wonderful faculty and staff

Last modified Huckleberry Hill School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.