K-4 & Ungraded
Lynnfield, MA

Posted June 29, 2014
My child started kindergarten in 2013 and I can't say enough good things about this school. The principal does an outstanding job and the teachers are amazing.

Posted March 01, 2013
This school is led by a truly talented Principle. The teachers and specialists are committed, think out of the box and work together well ... no walls are put up to prevent teachers working in the best interests of the children. My son tranfered into the school and what a wonderful change. He is now in the middle school and it's then that I realized how outstanding Huckleberry was. My daugher is there now but, this is her last year. I wish the Lynnfield Superintendant would use this school as the model

Posted October 25, 2012
This school is truly amazing. The teachers are fantastic and the principal is top notch! We moved to this town last year and I have 2 children in the school. For my oldest this was her 3rd Elementary school and I am a teacher so I feel like we were picky regarding the edication for our children. I love HHS and so do my children!

Posted September 28, 2012
The staff and PTO give these children wonderful memories that last a lifetime! The children love going to school and don't even realize how much they are learning. HHS is home away from home.

Posted May 25, 2010
HHS is GREAT!!! My daughter loves it and has nothing but good things to share with me every day about her experiences and what she has learned. I am sad that she has to move on to Lynnfield Middle as this is her last year but I believe she is well prepared.

Huckleberry Hill School 1

Posted February 27, 2009

Posted November 29, 2007
Wonderful faculty and staff

Huckleberry Hill School
5 Knoll Rd, Lynnfield, MA  01940
Last modified Huckleberry Hill School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huckleberry Hill School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top