Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 06, 2016
I believe communication between teachers and parents are the base to create a strong and successful student. I always get in touch with my kids teachers, they are very helpful, caring and respectful. So thank you for your effort and time.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted April 06, 2016
Based on my experience with my kids at Beebe school and their friends, I do feel and honestly they are treated correctly and fairely. Of course we hear different stories here and there, but you can't please everyone. If for one second I felt that this school does not provide my kids what they need first as human beings, seconds as kids and third as students they would be moved from there a long time ago.

Beebe School 5

Posted April 06, 2016
I love this school. Both my kids go there, 7th grade and 3rd grade . They care about their students . My kids are safe there. I never heard any complaints that should worry me.

Beebe School 1

Posted June 28, 2014
First i thought its a great school but its not. Some teachers are great but Admins here have double standards. I won't recommend this school to anyone!

Beebe School 4

Posted May 09, 2008
I used to go here and it's pretty good. When you compare it to other schools in the district such as Ferryway, it's okay. The teachers are pretty good and actually it's pretty disciplined. The school is a very good suburb school. I went there for 5 years and now I go to Boston Latin, so the academics aren't bad. There is a great afterschool program and instrumental program. All in all, it's an okay place to go.

Beebe School 2

Posted December 27, 2004
I have had 4 children go through this school. I have been very dissapointed with the school overall. The lack of disipline and leadership. The lack of listening and acting or at least trying to act on complaints from parents. There are alot of whispers going around the school yard from parents and they all sound alike. The teachers and staff just don't get it. They talk and talk, but do not listen. They are also very good in labeling and immediately classifying anyone who questions them 'a problem'. I've had 3 out of 4 children pulled and if not for the fact the Salemwood is full, my last son would be pulled as well. He is on a waiting list that I pray a slot opens up soon for. The truth hurts and so does this school. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

401 Pleasant Street, Malden, MA  02148
Last modified Beebe School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.