Bad
Good

Develops character: Agree

Based on my experience with my kids at Beebe school and their friends, I do feel and honestly they are treated correctly and fairely. Of course we hear different stories here and there, but you can't please everyone. If for one second I felt that this school does not provide my kids what they need first as human beings, seconds as kids and third as students they would be moved from there a long time ago.

I love this school. Both my kids go there, 7th grade and 3rd grade . They care about their students . My kids are safe there. I never heard any complaints that should worry me.

First i thought its a great school but its not. Some teachers are great but Admins here have double standards. I won't recommend this school to anyone!

I used to go here and it's pretty good. When you compare it to other schools in the district such as Ferryway, it's okay. The teachers are pretty good and actually it's pretty disciplined. The school is a very good suburb school. I went there for 5 years and now I go to Boston Latin, so the academics aren't bad. There is a great afterschool program and instrumental program. All in all, it's an okay place to go.

Last modified Beebe School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.