K-8 & Ungraded
Malden, MA

Beebe School 1

Posted June 28, 2014
First i thought its a great school but its not. Some teachers are great but Admins here have double standards. I won't recommend this school to anyone!

Beebe School 5

Posted March 01, 2009

Beebe School 4

Posted May 09, 2008
I used to go here and it's pretty good. When you compare it to other schools in the district such as Ferryway, it's okay. The teachers are pretty good and actually it's pretty disciplined. The school is a very good suburb school. I went there for 5 years and now I go to Boston Latin, so the academics aren't bad. There is a great afterschool program and instrumental program. All in all, it's an okay place to go.

Beebe School 5

Posted December 10, 2005

Beebe School 2

Posted December 27, 2004
I have had 4 children go through this school. I have been very dissapointed with the school overall. The lack of disipline and leadership. The lack of listening and acting or at least trying to act on complaints from parents. There are alot of whispers going around the school yard from parents and they all sound alike. The teachers and staff just don't get it. They talk and talk, but do not listen. They are also very good in labeling and immediately classifying anyone who questions them 'a problem'. I've had 3 out of 4 children pulled and if not for the fact the Salemwood is full, my last son would be pulled as well. He is on a waiting list that I pray a slot opens up soon for. The truth hurts and so does this school. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Beebe School
401 Pleasant St, Malden, MA  02148
Last modified Beebe School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beebe School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top