K-8 & Ungraded
Malden, MA

Posted September 03, 2013
linden steam academy is an amazing and wonderful school. i graduated from this school, and i really really miss it and had so much fun. the teachers are very supportive and helpful. i love this school.

Linden School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
The Linden in Malden is now the Linden Steam Academy an innovative school. "As an Innovation School, importance will be placed on the individual learning styles of each student based on their specific needs. Using STEAM as a theme, we will incorporate project based learning and inquiry based instruction, along with state of the art technological advances so our students will leave as productive citizens and proficient learners ready to address21st century challenges." The principal is now Mr. Bransfield who brings a new insight into learning. My daughter has been in the school since kindergarten & the new STEAM school has given her the extra edge she needs in Math & Sciences. I would highly recommend the LSA school without hesitation. I did not give this school 5 stars because they have implemented uniforms starting 2013-14 school year. My personal opinion is uniforms do not increase a better learning environment & we end up cloning our children. But if that is the only down fall in this school then I really have nothing to be concerned about. Great school, amazing teachers & principal and very hands on PTO. LSA rocks! (So my daughter would say!)

Posted April 23, 2012
The new principal and the new vice principal have a new energy that I am excited about. With a move toward innovation school, I think it will benefit all students. My daughter is in first grade and she loves her teacher. The teacher is wonderful. My son is in the fourth grade and so far all of the teachers have been excellent. Many parents are involved in the school and the PTO and we always have a good turn out for events. Many parents are very caring about the school and their children's education.

Posted November 24, 2011
i have been in the Linden School for 6 years. And i hope that i finish 8th grade in this fabulous outstanding school.

Linden School 4

Posted November 18, 2011
what is the uniform poicy for the 5th grade because im going to this school on maybe someday

Posted October 12, 2011
The new principal and new assistant principal, are absolutely amazing.... the school has a new atmosphere.... it's improved 1000% the school. Congratulations to the new principal and assistant principal. Keep up the excellent work!!!!!!! the school is awesome!!!

Linden School 3

Posted June 29, 2009
My experience with most teachers has been positive and effecient. Cooperation between teachers and parents is crutial for the success of our children.

Posted June 03, 2009
It is one of the best science/math schools among Malden public shools.

Linden School 3

Posted February 20, 2009
My daughter is also with the special education. Though in general I find the school environment quite warm and welcome, I felt the Early Learning Center was more focussed for special education needs.

Linden School 1

Posted January 30, 2009

Linden School
29 Wescott St, Malden, MA  02148
Last modified Linden School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linden School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top