K-1 & Ungraded
Marblehead, MA

Elbridge Gerry 4

Posted March 02, 2012
The Gerry School provides a wonderful, caring and comprehensive learning experience. All of the teachers are experienced and enthusiastic about teaching. The only reason I gave the school 4 stars is because of the actual physical building. It is over 100 years old and it shows. However, I would much rather my children have a fantastic academic and social experience in a building which needs updating, than to have a lesser experience in a bright, shiny new building. I am very grateful my daughter has the opportunity to attend this school.

Elbridge Gerry 4

Posted June 12, 2008
The Gerry school is a neighborhood gem, it is so very sad that due to poor care it's days are numbered. My three children attended the school and the experience was tremendous.

Elbridge Gerry