Marion, MA

Posted February 04, 2014
Best place to send your child if they are interested in going far in life. They are like a family to us.

Posted March 11, 2013
I am an alum and a parent. Tabor is academically excellent, and the opportunities for personal growth and faculty interaction make all the difference. Now my (not so) little one is there as a boarder and being challenged, encouraged, and appreciated, and I couldn't be happier. Honestly, I would give it six stars if I could.

Posted June 27, 2012
I am a Tabor alumnus (4-year day student) and an Ivy League college graduate. To be honest, Tabor provided the better educational experience. It is a great school.

Posted November 30, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009
As an alumni of Tabor and current educator I can certify that the quality of education is outstanding. Additionally, Tabor small size allows staff to focus on individual needs and passions. Especially unique is its oceanography department!!

Posted September 27, 2008

Posted September 15, 2008
The best place to grow a teenager. It's like home away from home. I love this school, they made a very responsible man out of my iresponsible boy, Highly recommended, the money is worth it.

Posted July 14, 2004
- a former student

Posted August 19, 2003
Quality education for serious students.

Tabor Academy