Bad
Good

The KCC school is a wonderful place to learn. Our son is thriving! The principal is very visible, friendly and cares about each child. I have always felt the communication is strong. The teachers care and give an amazing education. We love the KCC!

My son started second grade at this school and loves it. He's been doing well and doesn't fear riding the bus like he did at his old school. He's been to a new school every year for three school years and this one has been his favorite. His test scores shows he's at or above his current grade level. He comes home happy and wants to go to school the next day. He has a great teacher, Mrs. Berube, and I know it's all because of her. My family is mixed race and I don't feel any wierd or uncomfortable vibes at the school from anyone. It's a great small school for a great small community.

My daughter is in kindergaten I am very disappointed with Coombs school.I have not witness any positve vibe.I didn't see anything to celebrate holiday season.Science as a special? The busing system 5 yr old with 12 yr old?My daughter hates kindergarten and is very bored.She colors all day long.What happen to learning is fun? Lets not talk about pick up time for parents.Just today I was standing in the pouring rain,wind whipping with babies and children waiting for them to let us in. Thanks KC Coombs

I cannot say enough about this school. My daughter started Kindergarten here this year, and I have been astounding by the overall positive vibe coming from the teachers, administrators, office staff...even the bus drivers! The communication between my daughter's teacher and I has been ongoing and consistent, and I am notified daily of any and all events pertaining to the school, PTO, and community. My daughter comes home happy every day from all the positive reinforcement she has received throughout her school day. It is reflected in her smile, her stories, and all her school work that is sent home stickered and approved by her teacher(s). I love the fact that this school goes up through 2nd Grade only; it gives the younger kids a chance to get accustomed to a 'real' school without being overwhelmed or distracted by kids in higher grades. I am impressed beyond my highest expectations!

The Integrated Arts program at the Coombs School is a wonderfully nurturing program integrating music, theater, dance, art and literature.

Last modified Kenneth Coombs School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2