PK-5 & Ungraded
Mattapan, MA

Chittick Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2014
This the worse school for any child to attend. Or any concern parent. My daughter attends now. I cant wait to get her out. The principal is a big phony. So please dont let hwr greeting you at the door fool you. I asked her questions about how my child doing other important questions about parent council. Instead of answering me. She has been avoiding me for months since school year started. The teacher arent very friendly. They dont want to answer any questions about your child. Just seem to be there for a pay check. Not to make sure your child getting a good education. Good luck to any poor children and parent that have the misfortune of attending this school.

Posted November 13, 2010
I have been extremely satisfied with the school. The saw things my daughter needed that the (Charles Taylor did not and they was useless)

Posted August 29, 2010
I think this school is an EXCELLENT SCHOOL! The teachers are great and the family advocate is the best! The principal greets the children every morning and knows all the children and parents on a first name basis! If you have a problem with ANYthing she is there to fix it immediately! My children love this school!

Posted October 24, 2008

Chittick Elementary School
154 Ruskindale Rd, Mattapan, MA  02126
Last modified Chittick Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chittick Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top