PK-3 & Ungraded
Mattapoisett, MA

Posted July 22, 2013
My Son was in first grade this past year at Center School. We just moved to Mattapoisett and the entire school staff and children made him and I feel welcome. He joined Mrs. Hughes' class mid-April and loved going to school daily. The children were nice as well so he made friends quick! Academically I was highly impressed. The classroom sizes were smaller and the amount of Parent volunteers they had weekly was impeccable. This elementary deserves a 10+

Posted April 19, 2010
It is a great school, with a great principal, Rosemary Bowman, and a great teaching staff.

Posted July 27, 2008
I am a former student of Center School. This school was excellent and very kind. It is nurturing to the students so tat the kids feel cared for and important. They care alot about child safety and activities for kids. They do alot for them and I have great memories from this school.

Posted October 11, 2007

Posted February 09, 2007
This school I find to be one of the best. The staff are very helpful and the teachers are wonderful. My daughter was new to the school this year and everyone made both of us feel welcome. We are very happy with Center School and are happy we moved to Mattapoisett. -Laura

Center
17 Barstow St, Mattapoisett, MA  02739
Last modified Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top