Mattapoisett, MA

Old Rochester Regional High School 5

Posted July 01, 2015
Class sizes vary on the level of the class, but overall my average class size was between 18-20. Most students continue on to achieve degrees in higher education, and I believe that's due to the competency and support of all teachers, parents, coaches and community members. I highly credit my time at ORRHS to my future education.

Old Rochester Regional High School 3

Posted September 19, 2013
This school's class sizes keep rising, despite research supporting smaller class size leads to better education. Class sizes average 28+ students per class, even in science labs. To retain a high rating, teachers will need to be hired to keep a lower student to teacher ratio.

Old Rochester Regional High School 1

Posted April 26, 2012
Don't believe the student to teacher ratio of 13/1. My daughter has never had a class of only 13 students, in fact her english class has 32 and there aren't even enough chairs!

Old Rochester Regional High School

Posted March 28, 2008
Unfortunately, based on the previous post of a former student, the academic programs seem to not include grammar and spelling skills. Seriously, I am also a former student of ORRHS, and I appreciate my education there. I remember many of my teachers very fondly, and I am grateful for the guidance that they provided.

Old Rochester Regional High School 4

Posted December 29, 2005
The academic programs are advanced yet they still have great home ec and shop courses. The level of parental involvement is high. The sports programs are well funded but art and music are strugling for funding and students. This has consistantly been one of the better public schools in the state. A large proportion of the students go on to 4 your schools.

Old Rochester Regional High School
135 Marion Road, Mattapoisett, MA  02739
Last modified Old Rochester Regional High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Old Rochester Regional High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top