Bad
Good

Class sizes vary on the level of the class, but overall my average class size was between 18-20. Most students continue on to achieve degrees in higher education, and I believe that's due to the competency and support of all teachers, parents, coaches and community members. I highly credit my time at ORRHS to my future education.

This school's class sizes keep rising, despite research supporting smaller class size leads to better education. Class sizes average 28+ students per class, even in science labs. To retain a high rating, teachers will need to be hired to keep a lower student to teacher ratio.

Don't believe the student to teacher ratio of 13/1. My daughter has never had a class of only 13 students, in fact her english class has 32 and there aren't even enough chairs!

Unfortunately, based on the previous post of a former student, the academic programs seem to not include grammar and spelling skills. Seriously, I am also a former student of ORRHS, and I appreciate my education there. I remember many of my teachers very fondly, and I am grateful for the guidance that they provided.

Last modified Old Rochester Regional High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.